News: Fox: Bengals' La'el Collins shares message sent to QB Joe Burrow after signing deal

Rayman70

Reaction score
Why would a player attempt to bribe a tech at a drug testing facility? Hmm..what was he hiding? I don't want a guy like that on my team. He sounds dumb and I wouldn't trust him. Glad hes gone.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If I had the opportunity to rebuild a bad team, I would start with the OLine and go completely over-board in free agency and the draft to make it an elite unit.
- It makes no sense to put massive resources into a QB and then not have a quality OLine protecting him.
- La'el can be a quality RT if he comes to camp in good physical condition.
- With the Cowboys that didn't always happen.
- The hip issue is a question mark.

Ken

Reaction score
He wanted to go and was let go because of it.

Cincy is in MUCH better shape than this organization.
When you are released, you are fired.

Cincy had a great run last year, some of it was luck of the draw in the playoffs.

In a STACKED AFC, they are not anywhere near top 3 or 4 teams.

They will need lady luck again...

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
When you are released, you are fired.

Cincy had a great run last year, some of it was luck of the draw in the playoffs.

In a STACKED AFC, they are not anywhere near top 3 or 4 teams.

They will need lady luck again...
Either way, they are in a better place than we are right now, maybe that changes when the season starts, but it is what it is fir now.

Ken

Reaction score
Either way, they are in a better place than we are right now, maybe that changes when the season starts, but it is what it is fir now.
I mean, yeah, they certainly made it to the dance and we got bounced.

They have some nice pieces to build on but so do we. They are not in a super strong division, so that helps them. We are in a weaker division and conference, so that certainly bodes in our favor.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Collins is in a much better place.

Joe Burrow is a top 6 QB. They have good coaching. They are fresh off a Super Bowl run, so they have established a winning culture.

Collins made the right decision for himself. I don't blame anyone for leaving this horribly ran franchise.

Collins didnt chose to leave, Dallas booted his arse.

And the Bengals have better coaching.... bahahahhaahhahahahhahahaahhahahahahahahhaha

morat1959

Reaction score
We will regret letting this pure G go......
GL Collins and leaving our circus can only get you closer to an SB ring!
He had potential Larry Allen type skills as a guard but another players career wasted at the expense of our clown show.I hope he gets a ring in Cinncy. He’s a lot closer now than he was only a few days ago.

Reaction score

Joe Burrow absolutely kicked arse and pulled off miracles while having horrible pass blocking. If they can just get him semi-decent pass blocking they will improve big-time! Smart move from the Bengals and I'm sure they will look to expand on the OL rebuild too.

Dallas meanwhile appears to be tanking next season for a better QB draft pick in 2023. It's too bad they play in the NFC East, it's hard to tank your season when you have that easy of a schedule.

eromeopolk

Reaction score
Ex Dallas Cowboys freed from being Jonesboys love throwing shade at the Arlington Jonesboys.

Frank Pollard has some good history with the OL in Dallas -
Pollack spent 2013-17 coaching the offensive line in Dallas, where he developed that unit into one of the most dominant in all of football. Over his tenure, he aided in the development of three All-Pro linemen in OT Tyron Smith, C Travis Frederick and G Zack Martin, while helping the line pave the way for two different RBs who led the NFL in rushing — Ezekiel Elliott in 2016, and DeMarco Murray in '14. In 2017, Pollack guided three linemen — Smith, Frederick and Martin — to the Pro Bowl, as the line supported a 4.52-yard average per rush for the team (third in the NFL).

Under Pollack's direction in 2016, Dallas' offensive line was named the NFL's Offensive Line of the Year, with Smith, Frederick and Martin all earning both Pro Bowl and All Pro honors. Pollack's unit paved the way for the NFL's leading rusher in Elliott (1631 yards), a rookie, as Dallas finished second in the NFL in both rushing yards per game (149.8) and time of possession (31:41). Behind the line's protection, Cowboys QB Dak Prescott was named the NFL's Offensive Rookie of the Year and broke numerous team single-season records.

In 2015, Pollack's first season leading Dallas' offensive line, Smith, Frederick and Martin all earned both Pro Bowl and All Pro honors. Pollack's line paved the way for Dallas' offense to rack up 1890 rushing yards (ninth in the NFL) and average 4.63 yards per carry (fifth).

In 2014, Pollack served as Dallas' assistant offensive line coach during a season in which the Cowboys produced a 4.63-yard rushing average (third in NFL), and helped Murray rush for a franchise-record and NFL-best 1845 yards, earning him AP Offensive Player of the Year honors. The line also played a key role in the Cowboys ranking No. 1 in the NFL in time of possession (32:36).

In 2013, Pollack's first season in Dallas, the line helped the Cowboys rank eighth in the NFL in yards per carry (4.48), while allowing the seventh-fewest sacks in the league (35).

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
I wish the part timer good luck on his new team.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Joe Burrow absolutely kicked arse and pulled off miracles while having horrible pass blocking. If they can just get him semi-decent pass blocking they will improve big-time! Smart move from the Bengals and I'm sure they will look to expand on the OL rebuild too.

Dallas meanwhile appears to be tanking next season for a better QB draft pick in 2023.
I'm all for that plan.

Robbieac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
He didn't leave, he was fired.

Cincy won't sniff another Super bowl in our lifetimes...just FYI.
:lmao2::lmao::laugh:

If Cincy won't sniff another Superbowl in our lifetimes (with their absolutely stacked roster which is also young and will only get better), then we have no shot in Heck of ever making another Superbowl.
None!
Zilch!
Nada!!

Playing in a crappy NFC least will only get us to the playoffs. If you haven't noticed, we absolutely suck once we get that far.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Dallas meanwhile appears to be tanking next season for a better QB draft pick in 2023. It's too bad they play in the NFC East, it's hard to tank your season when you have that easy of a schedule.

LOL....Payton probably told Jerry no way Jose am I rolling with Prescott!!!!:cool: