News: Fox: Could Dak Prescott and Bill Belichick team up in 2025 on the Giants?

Jayinem

Reaction score
Dak outperformed Brady badly the last time they met...and during a playoff game. One can argue, Dak forced Brady to retire. Just like to someone else. lol
Lebron is about to get swept out of the playoffs for the second year in a row but he gets a pass because he's old at 39. Brady was 6 years older than Lebron when Dak won that game. You're bragging about Dak beating a 45 year old player, it's a shame what you'll stoop to for Dak. :facepalm:

Jayinem

Reaction score
Belechik and all organizations can't win without a great defense. Belichiks defenses (when they were contenders yearly) were similar to what the Chiefs have sported the last 4-5 years, and that is what teams can't win without.
The same guy was the GM that drafted poorly and made them a bad defense.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Lebron is about to get swept out of the playoffs for the second year in a row but he gets a pass because he's old at 39. Brady was 6 years older than Lebron when Dak won that game. You're bragging about Dak beating a 45 year old player, it's a shame what you'll stoop to for Dak. :facepalm:
Aww, need a tissue? How about you find another team since Dak isn't going anywhere?

Jayinem

Reaction score
Aww, need a tissue? How about you find another team since Dak isn't going anywhere?
Nah I think I'll stay with the team I've been with way before Dak ever showed up. The question is, what will you do when Dak is finally traded, leaves in free agency or retires? You only care about him and not the Cowboys. You certainly don't care about Super Bowls or winning.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Nah I think I'll stay with the team I've been with way before Dak ever showed up. The question is, what will you do when Dak is finally traded, leaves in free agency or retires? You only care about him and not the Cowboys. You certainly don't care about Super Bowls or winning.
Yes, I'm only here for Dak!!!!!!!

Happy???

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Finally you tell the truth without realizing you are telling the truth. Good job, bone daddy!
DAK DAK DAK DAK lives in y'all's heads 24/7!!!

20240426-153915.gif

BoyzBlaster

Reaction score
I would love to see this fraud of a QB play in a city like NY where the fans aren't a bunch of cupcakes and the "media" aren't a bunch of suck ups for a change. The booing when crumbles under pressure, and then the grilling from the press afterward, would feel like justice for all the pain he's inflicted on us over the years.