News: Fox: Could Dak Prescott and Bill Belichick team up in 2025 on the Giants?

BlueStar22

Reaction score
Ain't nobdy hiring Belicheck. There's a reason no one touched him this offseason.

hornitosmonster

Reaction score
Wright is a Todd France employee and anything he has to say is total hogwash.
Remember my words on this one as when Dak hits the FA market he will be lucky to get a Kirk Cousins deal.
Sure..Bo Nix just went in the first round... you guys really don't know football.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Is that a matter of the QB miss reading the play, or just a matter of our coaches not changing our offensive plays, and being too predictable against a good defensive coordinator that game planned better than we did? You can say the loss is choking, but who choked? A good coach doesn't go out there running the same plays they did in the regular-season. They throw something the defense isn't expecting. We didn't do that. A defense that expects what we ran can make a good QB look really bad. It can also make a bad QB look really good if he has a coach disguising what they did all year.

That's the difference between this Cowboys, and the 90s. When they shut Aikman down he just handed the ball off to Emmett. We couldn't be stopped. We had no running game to do that for Prescott.
We had Zeke to hand it off to and didn;t do sheet.

Everyone BUT dak.

TWOK11

Reaction score
Dak going to New York and working the Cowboys for the next 5 years is exactly what this fanbase deserves. I certainly hope it doesn’t come to that but it would certainly be fitting.

Staubacher

Reaction score
Dak going to New York and working the Cowboys for the next 5 years is exactly what this fanbase deserves. I certainly hope it doesn’t come to that but it would certainly be fitting.
Lol. Working the Cowboys. The game would mean too much to him and he'd soil himself like most meaningful games

75boyz

Reaction score
After the Giants drafted a WR first and not a QB, I think they got their priorities backward.

An elite WR makes no difference if you ain't got "the" guy at QB throwing him the ball.

The Giants QB room of Daniel Jones, Drew Lock and Tommy Devito makes me think their 2024 season may be another poor one.

Maybe Dak and hoodie become an option in 2025 after all.

hopemsu

Reaction score
Belechik can’t win without Brady.

Dak<Brady
Belechik and all organizations can't win without a great defense. Belichiks defenses (when they were contenders yearly) were similar to what the Chiefs have sported the last 4-5 years, and that is what teams can't win without.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
i said this in the "Dak worst case scenario" thread..this would be worse case but fitting for what this FO deserves...having to watch ANOTHER player they couldn't win with go win with a real FO

BoyzBlaster

Reaction score
Can you imagine the ultimate perfectionist and the ultimate bonehead teamed up? I'm sure that would go well