Video: FOX: Doug Gottlieb: Cowboys should trade up and draft Tua Tagovailoa 'We've seen Dak's ceiling'

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
That is just not true at all.

The team he goes to may not be that great but as far as his skill set it is an easy transition for him.

His ability to read defenses and find the open man is so rare but it comes very natural for him. It's an instinct.

Plus he played in an offense with pro style concepts against the best defenses in the nation.

Tua is a slam dunk.

QB's in general are just more prepared for the Pro's now days anyways.
Without stepping on an NFL field, no QB is a slam dunk. That's incredibly shortsighted to assume.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Ok well you could say that about literally any player.
True and especially QBs. That's why I would almost never I didn't mention the injury history concerns. I would invite his talent, but his build seems a touch lean, he's had a bunch of injuries. Just factoring in everything.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Show the proof or shut the bleep up. All you do is lie. This what your parents teaching how to be a lair? Sad family is so smh.

Time to find another team troll!!!!:lmao2:

Q: Is Dak Prescott the Cowboys franchise quarterback?

Mike McCarthy: Dak Prescott? Definitely. It’s exactly where we want to be with Dak. I think what’s he’s done speaks for itself. Dak is in a business situation right now, I’ve gone through this with a number of my players in the past, and like anything it’s time to be patient and let the business people work out the business matter.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
IMO.. Tua is already NFL ready and he will have one of the easier transitions we have seen from College to the Pro's.. Especially if he were on a team like for example... Dallas.

So whether or not he plays his rookie year is no big deal. If you have any questions about his hip then just let him rest it a year. IF you really want to play him then at least wait until November before you put him on the field.

If Tua goes 13-3 and wins rookie of the year will some idiot fan suggest they cut him?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
That is just not true at all.

The team he goes to may not be that great but as far as his skill set it is an easy transition for him.

His ability to read defenses and find the open man is so rare but it comes very natural for him. It's an instinct.

Plus he played in an offense with pro style concepts against the best defenses in the nation.

Tua is a slam dunk.

QB's in general are just more prepared for the Pro's now days anyways.
You are the last person to talk about qb’s. You have proven to be a complete dunce when it comes to qb analysis.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Reports are it’s possible but not 100% assured. If he is that’s a year of development down the drain. All he’ll be able to do is watch. With the odds already less than 50-50 that a QB drafted in the first round will develop into a franchise QB, I would have a tough time pulling the trigger on one in the top 10 that would be redshirted their rookie season.
Mahome was essentially redshirted. He played the last game of the season. It's pretty certain Tua isn't playing this year. If a team invests a No. 1 pick on him surely they're not going to send him out to play this year, especially with him healing from a hip injury. Talk about unwise.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Time to find another team troll!!!!:lmao2:

Q: Is Dak Prescott the Cowboys franchise quarterback?

Mike McCarthy: Dak Prescott? Definitely. It’s exactly where we want to be with Dak. I think what’s he’s done speaks for itself. Dak is in a business situation right now, I’ve gone through this with a number of my players in the past, and like anything it’s time to be patient and let the business people work out the business matter.
What does any of this have to do with what I asked of you? You’re just not a smart person on this stuff sir but I guess living vicariously through another man is what you people do

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
What does any of this have to do with what I asked of you? You’re just not a smart person on this stuff sir but I guess living vicariously through another man is what you people do

yet I nailed dak, and your stuck looking like a fool. try again troll. :flagwave::flagwave::flagwave::grin::grin::grin:

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Mahome was essentially redshirted. He played the last game of the season. It's pretty certain Tua isn't playing this year. If a team invests a No. 1 pick on him surely they're not going to send him out to play this year, especially with him healing from a hip injury. Talk about unwise.

Mahomes participated in OTA’s, training camp and preseason his rookie year. As you mentioned he played in one regular season game so he got some work. If Tua is redshirted he won’t likely get any practice reps in training camp. All he will do is watch and learn. That’s going to set him back.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Doug Gottlieb: Cowboys should trade up and draft Tua Tagovailoa 'We've seen Dak's ceiling' (VIDEO)

tua_1280x720_1700962883685.vresize.1200.630.high.72.jpg

In a recent interview, Tua Tagovailoa said that he would enjoy playing for the Dallas Cowboys. Hear Doug Gottlieb make a case for the Cowboys to let Dak Prescott walk in order to trade up and select Tua in the 2020 NFL Draft.

Read Full Story

Tua short and Tua fragile.
Heh, ruffians, can you see D linemen swatting down his passes from his 6'1" frame in thee pocket???
Burreaux is 6'4", and Herbert and T. Lawrence stand in their pocket at 6'6" !!
Egads, children of the turf, even Jalen Hurts is an inch taller than Tua!!!:laugh:

Also, he's Tua often hurt.
Tua. He will bomb for someone, trust me, Mateys!

Dak>Tua[/QUOTE]

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Mahomes participated in OTA’s, training camp and preseason his rookie year. As you mentioned he played in one regular season game so he got some work. If Tua is redshirted he won’t likely get any practice reps in training camp. All he will do is watch and learn. That’s going to set him back.
With all due respect (and I'm not trying to be snarky), so? When it's all said and done Mahomes participated in one game. He virtually had no impact on the Chiefs' season his first year. Similarly, Tua would have no impact during his first year.
A team would be foolish to play Tua this year. Besides, this is how it was done in the "old" days - new quarterbacks wouldn't start until their third season. Granted, that's too long for today's league, but, still, sitting for a year healing, absorbing the play book can help a player too.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
With all due respect (and I'm not trying to be snarky), so? When it's all said and done Mahomes participated in one game. He virtually had no impact on the Chiefs' season his first year. Similarly, Tua would have no impact during his first year.
A team would be foolish to play Tua this year. Besides, this is how it was done in the "old" days - new quarterbacks wouldn't start until their third season. Granted, that's too long for today's league, but, still, sitting for a year healing, absorbing the play book can help a player too.

Mahomes had little impact his rookie year but he wasn’t redshirted and got some work which prepared him to start his second year.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
It's amazing these Dak threads go on for 15, 20, 25 pages and they're all the same. No one changes anyone's mind - just the same guys repeating themselves over and over. :muttley: