News: Fox: Eagles players, staffers at odds with Pederson over decision to pull Jalen Hurts

kevm3

Reaction score
They should have been mad at themselves for playing terrible the rest of the year.

Fans and all these media heads will stop talking if the Eagles are able to come away with a nice draft haul because they are picking high and they make a deep playoff push next year.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
They'd have to prove it and do they really want to do that?

Does the NFL have anything in their by-laws covering losing to improve draft position?

If they were going to pursue this, they'd have to blow his post game comments up and I don't think they can.

They are a team without a designated QB1. Fact
The game was meaningless for them and an opportunity to look at players under real game conditions. Fact
He changed the QB, and that QB was not playing well, but he left other starters in the game, Fact

And the biggest ? of all. How many other owners would have done the same thing under those circumstances? Unknown How do the owners of the 7 and 8 picking team feel about getting knocked down the board? I think they expected it.

That's what the Eagles fans wanted them to do. If the Cowboys had been out of it as they were and looking at moving into the 6th spot by losing a meaningless game, how many would have on board with that here? We have fans, and they are fans just like the other fans, glad they lost the Giants game.

The only reason we're rounding up the pitchforks and torches is because it's the Eagles.
As I said, I was mostly joking. But if the league actually felt it was warranted, they could always go with the "Detrimental to the League" position.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Exactly, it's crazy that people here called for us to tank when things were going very badly.

You never tank, period. I'm glad as it looks like Philthy is going to take it on the chin for quite some time.
Amen brother.