Fox has dumped weathercaster Jillian Barberie

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Frozen out: Fox has dumped weathercaster Jillian Barberie from its new on-the-road NFL pregame show. No longer will America have to wait with bated breath every Sunday to gauge the cleavage factor on the pregame show. Unless, of course, Jimmy Johnson takes to the plunging neckline look.

LINK

Catch-22

Reaction score
That show used to be the best there was until they ruined it with gimmicks like her. This is a good thing if you actually like football.

EMMITTnROY

Reaction score
seriously? how has that post not been deleted yet? the mods must be on a coffee break, cause they are usually lightning quick..

and dude, im not offended by your comment or anything.. but you werent talking about a pie..

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
EMMITTnROY said:
seriously? how has that post not been deleted yet? the mods must be on a coffee break, cause they are usually lightning quick..

and dude, im not offended by your comment or anything.. but you werent talking about a pie..

I read this thread right after his post and I was thinking the same thing. i can't believe it's still there.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Don't suppose anyone thought to report the post? You know that little red & white triangle under the poster's avi?

And yeah, mods are limited on Sat. They try to have this thing called a life. :)

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
WoodysGirl said:
Frozen out: Fox has dumped weathercaster Jillian Barberie from its new on-the-road NFL pregame show. No longer will America have to wait with bated breath every Sunday to gauge the cleavage factor on the pregame show. Unless, of course, Jimmy Johnson takes to the plunging neckline look.

LINK

best news of the day!!!!!!!!!!!!

percyhoward

Research Tool
Reaction score
WoodysGirl said:
Don't suppose anyone thought to report the post? You know that little red & white triangle under the poster's avi?
Ah the panic button...you learn something new every day.

Is that thing connected to a mod's pager or something?

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
percyhoward said:

It sends an email to every mod's and admins email acct.

Or you could look on the homepage of the Zone to see which mod is online and just PM him or her(me) directly. At the time only Brain was online.

And basically to anyone who reads this, remember it's eight of us and almost 8k of you... Sometimes we need a little help. :)

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
percyhoward said:

Yes, it sends an email to the mods.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
WoodysGirl said:
It sends an email to every mod's and admins email acct.

Or you could look on the homepage of the Zone to see which mod is online and just PM him or her(me) directly. At the time only Brain was online.

And basically to anyone who reads this, remember it's eight of us and almost 8k of you... Sometimes we need a little help. :)

Agreed if you see me online send me a PM.

Unless I am away from the computer for some reason and forgot to log out, I will respond quicker via PM.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
Agreed if you see me online send me a PM.

Unless I am away from the computer for some reason and forgot to log out, I will respond quicker via PM.

Ditto for me.

Little Jr

Reaction score
JustSayNotoTO said:
Whats wrong with a skank?

Not one thing. Hell I married one.

On a side note. Not beacause FOX dumped her but it's gonna be like it is in the preseason that pregame show will suck.