Fox has dumped weathercaster Jillian Barberie

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm glad she's gone. Listening to the doofuses on Fox with their grade-school comments along with their oohs and aahs got to be a little old.

I don't mind an attractive woman on there if she's actually adding something other than her good looks. Phyllis George? Top notch. I even grew to enjoy Jane Kennedy. But this whole Fox thing was a joke.

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
MichaelWinicki said:
I'm glad she's gone. Listening to the doofuses on Fox with their grade-school comments along with their oohs and aahs got to be a little old.

I don't mind an attractive woman on there if she's actually adding something other than her good looks. Phyllis George? Top notch. I even grew to enjoy Jane Kennedy. But this whole Fox thing was a joke.

So did they exist before or after the dinosaurs ruled the Earth?

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
cowboyfan4life_mark said:
:laugh2: :laugh1: :lmao2:

All these Mods posting in this thread and yet it's still here!:D :p:

:laugh2: :laugh1: :lmao2:
Huh? It's not the thread that was an issue, it was one of the posts WITHIN the thread (that has now been deleted) that was the issue...

Still find it funny? Just asking... :cool:

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
MichaelWinicki said:

Totally agree..

It's hard enough on serious female journalists without having to deal w/the T & A factor.

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
WoodysGirl said:
Don't suppose anyone thought to report the post? You know that little red & white triangle under the poster's avi?

And yeah, mods are limited on Sat. They try to have this thing called a life. :)

Damn you for water skiing on a sunny Saturday afternoon! :mad: :p:

On topic, I agree with the guy who called her a skank. Barberie has that "I used to wear clear high heels on the pole" look to her. Nothing wrong with some eye candy, just give us the genuine article.

TwoSteppinJJ

Reaction score
Well now im definately not watching fox pregame shows or anything. First they added Joe Buck to be the host or whatever and now they fire the hottie...

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
TwoSteppinJJ said:
Well now im definately not watching fox pregame shows or anything. First they added Joe Buck to be the host or whatever and now they fire the hottie...

I don't see how Joe Buck is going to mix with Jimmy, Terry and Howie. Dude comes across as a John Clayton type. They need a JB that they respect to keep 'em honest.

jackrussell

Last of the Duke Street Kings
Reaction score
Good. Enough of Jill. Time to move on. Might I suggest my um...wife to fill the void?
shana.jpg

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
WoodysGirl said:
Frozen out: Fox has dumped weathercaster Jillian Barberie from its new on-the-road NFL pregame show. No longer will America have to wait with bated breath every Sunday to gauge the cleavage factor on the pregame show. Unless, of course, Jimmy Johnson takes to the plunging neckline look.

LINK
Thank heavens.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Whew. Just in time. One more season with Bradshaw and he was bound to pull a Namath.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Well I'm Sorry I have to disagree w/my fwllow Mods.......I think it's a crying shame she is being let go. Pops will miss her immensely.

She had great insight as to the weather around the NFL plus a very sexy ,uh I mean, great delivery. She brought great weather for the NFL in her forecast,: "HOT" & :busty:

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Cbz40 said:
Well I'm Sorry I have to disagree w/my fwllow Mods.......I think it's a crying shame she is being let go. Pops will miss her immensely.

She had great insight as to the weather around the NFL plus a very sexy ,uh I mean, great delivery. She brought great weather for the NFL in her forecast,: "HOT" & :busty:

Why you horny old bastid!

Just take your latest issue of "Saturday Evening Post" and head off to the bathroom for some... er... relief. ;)

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
MichaelWinicki said:

Just take your latest issue of "Saturday Evening Post" and head off to the bathroom for some... er... relief. ;)

Pfizer made millions for its stockholders because of fellas like CBZ. ;)

(....just joking CBZ, please don't bust out the ban stick :eek:)

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
MichaelWinicki said:

Why Michael you "son of a gun" ..."Saturday Evening Post"?????????????????????? I've been a subcriber to "Playboy" since 1962. :rolleyes:

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
TruBlueCowboy said:
Pfizer made millions for its stockholders because of fellas like CBZ. ;)

(....just joking CBZ, please don't bust out the ban stick :eek:)

No problem TB we both know who the trouble maker is in this thread.:cool:

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Cbz40 said:
Why Michael you "son of a gun" ..."Saturday Evening Post"?????????????????????? I've been a subcriber to "Playboy" since 1962. :rolleyes:
Then you won't miss her. Didn't she pose for an issue? If she didn't I admit I will faint in surprise.