Fox has dumped weathercaster Jillian Barberie

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hostile said:
Then you won't miss her. Didn't she pose for an issue? If she didn't I admit I will faint in surprise.

("Pops" trying to pry his pages apart...) :)

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Hostile said:
Then you won't miss her. Didn't she pose for an issue? If she didn't I admit I will faint in surprise.

If she did I missed it. My wife must have gotten to the mailbox first. :D

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Catch-22 said:
That show used to be the best there was until they ruined it with gimmicks like her. This is a good thing if you actually like football.

Jillian was never a gimmick, just a hottie.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Yeagermeister said:
DANG!!!! I liked Jillian. She was hot. :(

I'm agreeing with Cbz40....!

She's so nice, they should have named her twice!

Jillian...Jillian...

:star:

J-DOG

Reaction score
Cbz40 said:
Well I'm Sorry I have to disagree w/my fwllow Mods.......I think it's a crying shame she is being let go. Pops will miss her immensely.

She had great insight as to the weather around the NFL plus a very sexy ,uh I mean, great delivery. She brought great weather for the NFL in her forecast,: "HOT" & :busty:
Agree.
Barbarie will be missed.
That pregame show is going to go down hill fast.
Not just because of axeing Jillian Barbarie.
The season long road show???
That's a terrible idea.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
J-DOG said:
Agree.
Barbarie will be missed.
That's a terrible idea.

I am very suspect of this idea myself.....just

don't think it will fly.

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
J-DOG said:
Agree.
Barbarie will be missed.
That's a terrible idea.

I agree with, mainly because none of the changes they're making, whether they involve Barberie or JB, seem to be for the beter.

And ya know, it's sad really, because the Fox pregame show is the closest I've seen to matching that magical chemistry Cossell, Meredith and Gifford had. Everyone is so caught up on trying to find the NEXT broadcast team, they completely miss the Fox pregame show crew which IMO is the best ever, and a comparable matchup to the legendary MNF crew.

Anyways, that's just my opinion. You folks can let me hear it now how I overrate them.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
TruBlueCowboy said:
I agree with, mainly because none of the changes they're making, whether they involve Barberie or JB, seem to be for the beter.

And ya know, it's sad really, because the Fox pregame show is the closest I've seen to matching that magical chemistry Cossell, Meredith and Gifford had. Everyone is so caught up on trying to find the NEXT broadcast team, they completely miss the Fox pregame show crew which IMO is the best ever, and a comparable matchup to the legendary MNF crew.

Anyways, that's just my opinion. You folks can let me hear it now how I overrate them.

Now that you mention it TruBlue I can see the comparison.;)

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
:damn:

Now I can watch the pre game show without getting physically ill. The only thing she managed to do on that show is dummy up women. She definately was NOT in the same league as Phyllis George - a beautiful woman that knew football and could keep up with the jocks on the show without having to shake fake boobs at the camera to get attention

bye bye Jillian - don't let the door hit your moneymaker on the way out

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Princess said:

Now I can watch the pre game show without getting physically ill. The only thing she managed to do on that show is dummy up women. She definately was NOT in the same league as Phyllis George - a beautiful woman that knew football and could keep up with the jocks on the show without having to shake fake boobs at the camera to get attention

Jealousy is an ugly thing *ducking for cover* ;)

J-DOG

Reaction score
Princess said:

All I know is the girl made a living out of doing her schitck.
Seems pretty smart to me.
Football purist's have a problem looking at a hottie???
I don't get it.:rolleyes:

superpunk

Reaction score
Fox is killing themselves. Maybe Joe Buck thought Barberie dressing up like a skank each week was a "disgusting act." Foolish.