News: Fox: Michael Irvin discusses partying during his NFL career

Plankton

Reaction score
No he did it, that was street stuff spilling into the team. They did a good job of killing the story bc Mike went at him with the scissors and McIver tossed him across the room while still bleeding at the neck. Leon Lett/Kevin Smith had to intervene, that's when you start to understand Aikman's frustration with Barry Switzer. Was total chaos.

Chan Gailey was the coach when this happened.

Plankton

Reaction score
All Hollywood did was Coke. He wasn’t raping women. But I’ve been consistent in my bashing of all players in the league on their criminal behavior and thuggery.

These guys would have gone to prison if not for their celebrity status.

And been suspended if not banned from the league in this era.

Why do fans defend their criminal activity off the field?

Henderson was arrested and convicted of sexual assault of a woman in a wheelchair in 1983, which he served jail time for. It's the thing that prompted him to get clean.

dfense

Reaction score
Irvin probably wouldn’t even have a job with NFL if not for Jerry’s influence after being fired from ESPN.

I can’t even watch when he’s on. He’s Jerry’s biggest homer.

37714300.png.cf.png
Fun fact, hater

Michael Irvin never failed a drug test in over 1500 tests. Eat it.

Best Cowboy ever.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Fun fact, hater

Michael Irvin never failed a drug test in over 1500 tests. Eat it.

Best Cowboy ever.
You know you’d of bashed his off field behavior if he wasn’t a Cowboy. I just don’t give him a pass simply cause he was.

We should hold all players to the same standard regardless if they’re on our team or not.

And they didn’t have drug test like they do now. He would have been suspended and probably banned.

Hook'em#11

Reaction score
You’re continuing to belittle the charges . Something you probably wouldn’t do if this wasn’t Irvin.

If you want to support thuggery and criminal behavior off the field , that’s your call but be prepared for Irvin to be called out for it.

No problem.