Video: FOX: Shannon Sharpe: Cowboys should go all out to trade for Sean Payton

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
EVEN BETTER!!!
:

Trade picks to New England for Belichick even when he's not under contract!
Yeah?
Shannon?
You feel me?

BOOM!

Bigdog

Reaction score
I saw a post today advocating giving a pick for Mike sump pump Zimmer!
Like What?
May not have to. If they lose on Sunday or next week they may fire him. They are very high on their OC and don’t want to lose him so they might promote him to HC.

Corso

Reaction score
May not have to. If they lose on Sunday or next week they may fire him. They are very high on their OC and don’t want to lose him so they might promote him to HC.
I simply don't want Zimmer.
And giving a draft pick was blowing my mind.

conner01

Reaction score
I asked this last year when everyone thought it was a done deal: What is luring Payton to Dallas that he doesn't have in New Orleans?

He has better job security in New Orleans, he could have 10 losing seasons and they'd keep him.

He has a better team in New Orleans, even with Brees out they were beating everybody.

He matters to the community more in New Orleans. He's given fans every single significant season in that franchise's history.

He has far more power in New Orleans. Imagine going into Jerry's office and saying he can't win with Dak. "Well, Dak isn't the problem there." He gets to handpick everything in the Big Easy.

But this all gets trumped because... he has a summer home in Texas?
Winning a super bowl with 2 teams is pretty good attraction
But I don’t see them wanting to let him go

3rd_n_inches

Reaction score
Ummm Thanks Shannon....Skip tried to make advances toward Troy and got rejected so he wrote some stuff in the media one time in the 90’s.

rags747

Reaction score
Challenge, it’s all about challenge with these guys. Dallas is the perfect spot for him, you don’t think making Dallas relevant again tickles his fancy. Never happen though plus we need the picks.

Asklesko

Reaction score
Cowboys could lure Payton, if Jerry Jones were not here.

Chrispierce

Reaction score
If that’s who Jerry really wants....then yeah. Do whatever you need to do to get your guy. Also Zimmer keeps popping up around circles,and I’m wondering why Minn hasn’t quelled those rumors by now?

Corso

Reaction score
If that’s who Jerry really wants....then yeah. Do whatever you need to do to get your guy. Also Zimmer keeps popping up around circles,and I’m wondering why Minn hasn’t quelled those rumors by now?
They have, you haven't read it.
Owner came out and everything.

Chrispierce

Reaction score
Jerry loves this....keeping the crowd waiting to build up the drama.