News: Fox: Should Cowboys take a chance on Antonio Brown?

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
W/ not even a nanosecond to think about it.

Geez, guys, have those of you who want him been living under a rock or a desert island? This dude is insane and doesn't want to play.
We’re talking about a guy dealing with some real mental illness issues. I’m not sure the guy is even capable of holding it together to play football again.

maryquality

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
58014905.jpg

GINeric

Reaction score
If JJ was too weak and too much of a "good ol' boy" to bring in Kaepernick who never got in trouble with the law (I believe), was better than every backup quarterback and a few starters in the league and led a team to a Superbowl...

Then AB, as talented as he may still be doesn't stand a chance to get a call from Mr. Jones.

sunalsorises

Reaction score
If Brady couldn’t keep him sane I don’t anyone else can.

To be fair, Brady had him in line for the 8 games Brady was committed to the team. Year 2 fell apart when Brady disliked his coach and was looking ahead to being a player/owner in Miami.

I still don’t want Antonio Brown but it is conceivable some team could get the last half of the season out of him into the playoffs without too much of an incident.

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
Already been down this road. I said no then and say no now. AB isn't getting this team any closer to winning a SB.

That’s a 100% lie. Just like he helped Bucs win a SB and playoff games so will he with Cowboys.

Look no further than OBJ to Rams if you want another example.

ColoradoCowboy

Reaction score
That's like asking if you'd like to take a chance on a girl with herpes. Don't think the team is THAT desperate. Just sayin'....
I know a girl that I KNOW has herpes that I'd give nearly anything for just a chance with.

Now, if you had said full blown AIDS, then I completely agree and the analogy is more accurate. LOL

Kingofholland

Reaction score
This seems to come up weekly here. Signing a head case with declining talent probably isn't a good move.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Not as a WR..but being the hype genuis Jerry is, he could bring AB in to throw merchandise to fans in the stands.....he did it pretty well in Tampa...

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Why won't God blow up the sun, do my prayers mean nothing?

ksadler1

Reaction score
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flamma

Reaction score
Bring him in, what do I care? I don't care if he's a stark raving lunatic, Dallas needs help at WR. If it doesn't work out, he's off the team. It's not that complicated.

NumOneQB

Reaction score
No. They can’t be that desperate yet. Lamb goes down, now we can talk.