Fox Sports calls out Skip Bayless

plymkr

Reaction score
I'm not a fan of Skip and I understand he is playing a role for ratings. But what I saw today thoroughly made me sick to my stomach. I will not watch anything this loser does ever again. Regardless how you feel about Dak as a player what Skip did was heartless. Dak had personal tragedy in his life that is enormous to deal with. Anyone who has lost someone knows the pain and grief that goes with a loss. Then to take in the nature of how the loss occurred makes it more horrible. If a person experiences this kind of emotional trauma and is not effected then that person is a robot. To react the way Skip did is ridiculous and inhuman.

I hope Fox responds with more than this statement and suspends Skip or fires him. Completely unacceptable.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm not a fan of Skip and I understand he is playing a role for ratings. But what I saw today thoroughly made me sick to my stomach. I will not watch anything this loser does ever again. Regardless how you feel about Dak as a player what Skip did was heartless. Dak had personal tragedy in his life that is enormous to deal with. Anyone who has lost someone knows the pain and grief that goes with a loss. Then to take in the nature of how the loss occurred makes it more horrible. If a person experiences this kind of emotional trauma and is not effected then that person is a robot. To react the way Skip did is ridiculous and inhuman.

I hope Fox responds with more than this statement and suspends Skip or fires him. Completely unacceptable.

I think a suspension is warranted.

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
He deserves cancellation for that. Skip knew what he was doing. Skip said before he went on his embarrassing tirade that he wasn't one to speak on this subject and if that's true then he just should have kept that opinion to himself.

Huge props to Shannon today for conducting himself with professionalism and handling that as cool as he did.

Jipper

Reaction score
It’s wreckless and insensitive....our young mellenial generation is in the worst spot mentally of any generation since the end of ww1....I’m not trying to coddle them but this type of insensitive perspective doesn’t help.

It’s disappointing, classless and frankly stupid

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
I'm not sharing for pity.

However I SUFFER with Panic Attacks,. Anxiety and that leads to depression. I

I would give anything to just feel like.......me again.

As much as his commentary is baseless, insulting and lacks any real world exposure........I still wouldn't wish these psychotic episodes on him.

They're that bad.

cowboyec

Reaction score
I'm not sharing for pity.

However I SUFFER with Panic Attacks,. Anxiety and that leads to depression. I

I would give anything to just feel like.......me again.

As much as his commentary is baseless, insulting and lacks any real world exposure........I still wouldn't wish these psychotic episodes on him.

They're that bad.
:thumbup:

Sydla

Reaction score
It's still kind of mind numbing that he would even say that. He started off his diatribe by admitting he knew it was going to be over the top and people would kill him for it and he still said it. I guess when your whole shtick is shock talk and saying controversial stuff, you don't know when you've crossed the line.