Fox Sports calls out Skip Bayless

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
again. HE IS WHAT HE IS. In his mind, no one has stopped him. So why should he start being kind now? Its paid him well to spit on folks. ESPN,FOX AND OTHERS PAID HIM HANDSOMELY TO BE WHO HE IS.

When he got fired from Denver he had to take a very low paying job in radio before the Fort Worth Telegram gave him a job. When he got fired from them he had to again take a low paying radio job before ESPN gave him another chance. He is what he is and that has got him fired a couple of times. QWhen he first went to work for Fort Worth he was a good boy and then his natural self came out and he got fired, When ESPN gave him another chance he started out a good boy again but his true self came out again. Now his mouth has got him in trouble with Fox. I think you have it backwards. They don't hire him for being a sob, they fire him for being a sob.

phildadon86

Reaction score
well said. ESPN will seize upon this too and they have. ALL MEDIA at this point is morally,ethically corrupt and faux. Less than 1% is ethical at this point. Its all about feelings and Soc. Justice...everyone is a vic. Still doesn't change how trashy and sick Skip was and has always been. Most here aren't shocked. We knew what he was all along.The phony boloney virtue by people,pundits, and average Joe and JANE are comical and a bit mental in their own right. Think like we do or we will label you. Thats the generation I think your talking about. My 21 year old daughter has fallen into this trap.
The only people being labeled right now are people that suffer from mental illness. Being called weak because you’re depressed is why people don’t seek help and resort to drugs and or suicide. But let’s slam the people suffering and give skip a pass. This forum has shown me a lot over the last 2 days.

MCMetal69

Reaction score
I want to beat Skip mercilessly with a book that diagnoses mental illnesses/conditions...............

nobody

Reaction score
Apparently his contract is up at the end of the month anyway....guess he does want out and feels he can say whatever.

erod

Reaction score
well said. ESPN will seize upon this too and they have. ALL MEDIA at this point is morally,ethically corrupt and faux. Less than 1% is ethical at this point. Its all about feelings and Soc. Justice...everyone is a vic. Still doesn't change how trashy and sick Skip was and has always been. Most here aren't shocked. We knew what he was all along.The phony boloney virtue by people,pundits, and average Joe and JANE are comical and a bit mental in their own right. Think like we do or we will label you. Thats the generation I think your talking about. My 21 year old daughter has fallen into this trap.
Today at Baylor, there was a memorial display for 9-11 where students could place American flags. They put a sign in front that said "Caution: Sensitive material in display."

College kids today. Good gosh