News: FOX: Titans drop off recently released player's belongings on his doorstep in garbage bags

exciter

Reaction score
There’s zero context to this, the article simply references the tweet. His tweet isn’t passive aggressive and doesn’t even seem sarcastic, for all we know he wasn’t able to go to the facility and he requested they do this for him.
Huh? “They even let me keep the shoulder pads” doesn’t sound just a wee bit sarcastic? Oh, and then there’s the pic in itself!!!

JayFord

Reaction score
say what you will about Jerry he takes care of his players

sometimes a lil too much

Tussinman

Reaction score
He got the "ex-wife" treatment.
Exactly. Titans shouldn't of done this but they where bitter about that contract. They made him the highest paid lineman in the entire league and his 2 contracts starts with him failing a drug test and then he only starts 32 games on the entire extension

ChuckA1

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Seems crummy to me. I don't like my $20 books left on the porch by FedEx. I certainly wouldn't want personal items left on the porch. His response seems calculated and controlled. Good for him as he's now looking for a new job with a new team.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Couldn't even give him a collectible Tennessee Titans Tote Bag?
I'm sure the garbage bags came from the Titans facility, so I guess you could collect them.