Video: FoxSports: Can Cowboys win a Super Bowl with Dak Prescott?

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's a stupid question, of course they CAN, the question is WILL they?

Until Prescott erases the memory of that last game, this is going to follow him all season long.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I am not on either side .. I just know a dak homer-vs-hater endless debate is coming and since I cannot prevent it, might as well enjoy it. :D
I wish you'd set up a crazy alarm to send out to all the members for the first poster to change their mind in a Dak Prescott thread.

Jipper

Reaction score
Whether they think they can or they think they can't, they are right

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No.

Dak is a loser on the football field.
How does he erase the last 7 years of his play also though?

I base my opinions on his overall body of work, not just 1 miserable game.
No you don’t. You just hate the player regardless. His overall body of work shows he is a winner. A pretty good win loss record as a starter.
The team just not has accomplished much in the playoffs. YET.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Your a business man, lets just leave it at that.
I share interesting Cowboys content I find and I leave it up to the members to decide whether to read or watch it and whether to agree or disagree with it.

Sometimes I post things I agree with and other times I post things I disagree with.

I wish people were not so divided on players, coaches, etc. but that's just the way it is because it has been so long since the Cowboys had real post-season success.

In the meantime I am not going to shy away from sharing content regardless of what some people say about it.

You can think whatever you want about my motivation, but I just like to share Cowboys news, videos and content with fans.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
It's a stupid question, of course they CAN, the question is WILL they?

Until Prescott erases the memory of that last game, this is going to follow him all season long.

I share interesting Cowboys content I find and I leave it up to the members to decide whether to read or watch it and whether to agree or disagree with it.

Sometimes I post things I agree with and other times I post things I disagree with.

I wish people were not so divided on players, coaches, etc. but that's just the way it is because it has been so long since the Cowboys had real post-season success.

In the meantime I am not going to shy away from sharing content regardless of what some people say about it.

You can think whatever you want about my motivation, but I just like to share Cowboys news, videos and content with fans.
It was actually a compliment of sorts.

AS far as your posting content most seem to be Dak content. Just sayin.

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
I think Romo was a better quarterback than Dak and I didn't think Romo would lead Dallas to a Superbowl...I think Dak needs everything around him to be very good to elite for Dak to lead the team to a Superbowl....I don't think Dak is a bad quarterback by any means, I just think his ability limits him and he has reached his ceiling...