FoxSports: Clay Travis: Dakota Prescott addresses Cole Beasley's tweets

EST_1986

Reaction score
I agree they weren’t as good as those teams, but hey did manage to beat NO, and next season is a new year and things change from year to year.
Jags, Lions and Titans beat the Pats but Im not sitting here crowning them Champs in this massive "what if" game Redball has started

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jags, Lions and Titans beat the Pats but Im not sitting here crowning them Champs in this massive "what if" game Redball has started

Of course you don't call them champions, but neither do you condemn them to being no better than they were this season. That's my point.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Plenty to prove. But fixing the Oline and getting rid of Linehan alone will do wonders.
Fixing the OL isnt going to be easy, and we dont know when Frederick might be back?
connor, I am thinking was a bad draft pick, as he is too small, I dont think he can bulk up enough,
Then tyron is just not what he used to be , and I dont think he ever will be.
Collins should be back at left G?
The other thing is the blocking schemes they use are what suck, I have 2 plays I keep meaning to up on a thread,
but forget, to show the flawed scheme. maybe I will do that soon.
With the way they block they could be all 4 all pro, and it wouldnt matter.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Fixing the OL isnt going to be easy, and we dont know when Frederick might be back?
connor, I am thinking was a bad draft pick, as he is too small, I dont think he can bulk up enough,
Then tyron is just not what he used to be , and I dont think he ever will be.
Collins should be back at left G?
The other thing is the blocking schemes they use are what suck, I have 2 plays I keep meaning to up on a thread,
but forget, to show the flawed scheme. maybe I will do that soon.
With the way they block they could be all 4 all pro, and it wouldnt matter.

I disagree on 2/3rds of it. I dont think it will ever be 2016 good again. But Frederick says he is 80-90% now and will make a full recovery and be ready for training camp. This out of his own mouth. I like the Williams pick and a year in the weight room and the experience he got should pay off.

Smith I agree is on the downside. Him and Collins are issues going forward.