Franchise and draft apathy

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Yet, you keep watching, following and shopping for Jerry's product. It's like one who dislikes Sam Walton and his Walton family, but you continue shopping at Walmart.
Or like someone who doesn’t support the leadership of this country but continues their assault hoping to bring about change while still loving the country.

And part of my assault on the Cowboys leadership has been to limit or end financial contributions which I have done and been encouraging others to do for about 15 years in these forums.

You should know better by now to step up to the plate with me. You’re agenda has already been exposed.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Or like someone who doesn’t support the leadership of this country but continues their assault hoping to bring about change while still loving the country.

And part of my assault on the Cowboys leadership has been to limit or end financial contributions which I have done and been encouraging others to do for about 15 years in these forums.

You should know better by now to step up to the plate with me. You’re agenda has already been exposed.
My agenda? I simply call as I see it, and time keeps proving me right...which you hate. The only one here with an agenda is you. What's sad is someone at your age so filled with hate while trying now in another website to lure as many posters into your sad state of such hate filled of a shell. It's very simple. If you don't like this ownership (which is never going to change), stop following and watching its product.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
My agenda? I simply call as I see it, and time keeps proving me right...which you hate. The only one here with an agenda is you. What's sad is someone at your age so filled with hate while trying now in another website to lure as many posters into your sad state of such hate filled of a shell. It's very simple. If you don't like this ownership (which is never going to change), stop following and watching its product.
That’s always homers answer. If you don’t like it abort. Because that’s what you do. And how so many casual and wagon fans hopped on our wagon aborting their local and regional teams .

But real diehards dig in. And raise hell marching up the hilltop until their last breathe or change finally comes .

AC- you’ve become everything you hated and targeted when you trolled Romo. You’ve come full circle. Lol

Last edited:

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
I don’t necessarily think he believes he’s the greatest mind. Remember he’s admitted years ago that he would have fired a GM with his record.

No, this is about him being the face of his franchise and wanting to be a celebrity football guy.

It’s why winning championships with Jimmy wasn’t enough.

Most people viewed, and still view, the Cowboys SB teams of the 90's as Jimmy's handiwork. And the simple fact of NO Super Bowl appearances since he left destroys most any of the "well Jerry had a lot to do with it" arguments. Though I'm also of the view that the Walker trade was a huge part of the success, without that I'm not sure Jimmy would ever have gotten multiple SB wins. He had to use the players and draft picks of course but he got such a large number of them in an extremely short span of time it was much easier.

But no doubt Jerry had something to do with the success, being "out of the loop" of football for all those years would help stay out of the "can't see the trees for the forest" situation at least....

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Take it with a few grains of salt if you want, but the draft "guru" Daniel Jerimiah said the other day that, as I view the draft as well, that between like 15 to 50 (60? can't remember his exact number) the talent level is very narrow.

That's why I would like to see the Cowboys move up in the draft, and not only for the first pick, but the second as well. They have 24, if they could move up to, say, 16th, and move the 56th up to the 44th, it would serve them better than getting a lot of JAGS later....

raven55

Reaction score
i totally agree with some of the people this year is a wash for the whole team, next year well time will tell, priority one this year is offensive line and add a receiver like gray out of smu, also maybe some defense help. but the holes you really need to fill is next year get rid of zeke and that awful contract, then keep your eye's pealed for a true franchise qb it's hard but you have to try- Dak is a good qb but he's hit his ceiling and this year is really gonna be a tell all. First he's not that qb that's gonna get you to the super bowl he has to many flaws some you can cover up but there are just to many. To me he's a good backup and that's all, he showed that out in many of the 2020 and 2021 games I'm not a dak hater but facts are facts.