Frederick back for OTAs

Bizwah

Reaction score
Great news. Now let's hope he remains the same player. GB is a tough disease to overcome. It destroyed my grandfather....granted he was quite a bit older than TFred.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
For a while there last year, it seemed touch and go as to whether or not Frederick would ever be the same. It's truly encouraging to hear that his recovery looks on schedule for him to hopefully return to his old self again. If that occurs, as it now seems likely, it'll surely be just cause for celebration! :)

Last edited:

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
With Frederick back where he belongs, our OL has a true opportunity to return to its previous form.

He's likely to provide the OL a nice boost with his lineplay expertise as well as his physical abilities.

Last edited:

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Couldn't be true.

I've read right here in this forum that he'd never play again.
Several times from several people in this here thread.
Funny how things go...

But, we've had all sorts of goobs saying goob things and getting by on their hubris.
Remember that super-goob that continuously called Jaylon Smith a "gimp" and a "circus freak" that would never amount to anything in the NFL?

Whatever happened to that goober?

Oh... it was @Risen Star

Super goob...

Techsass

Reaction score
Hats off to looney, but I can’t wait to see the beard calling the shots up front again.

Zekes going to eat this year behind that line.
Totally agree with your post, but the "Like" is actually for the Irvin quote in your tagline.