Free Agency Market Dynamics

Longboysfan

hipfake08
Reaction score
Isn't the cap supposed to get a gigantic boost in the next couple years? Or was that the NBA?

Yes. CAP will go up next year about the same as this year.

That is the TV contract escalators with the networks. Which Jerry had a big hand in getting done. Not Roger - Jerry.

BlindFaith

Reaction score
How many more years of losing because of an inept FO? There is a balance to this entire thing. Wasting money on a whole team of garbage players is just as bad over paying for a few of them. Same result
We were just in the playoffs two years ago. We have the same offense and a better defense now. Yet we are doomed because of why exactly? Because the Eagles won the superbowl?

Every year is different. If Dak takes a step forward this year, we will win the NFC East. I honestly believe that.

Carter

Reaction score
We were just in the playoffs two years ago. We have the same offense and a better defense now. Yet we are doomed because of why exactly? Because the Eagles won the superbowl?

Every year is different. If Dak takes a step forward this year, we will win the NFC East. I honestly believe that.

I dont. Eagles are set to dominate atleast the next years. See them easily repeating 13-3 if Wentz stays healthy.

Verdict

Reaction score
I dont. Eagles are set to dominate atleast the next years. See them easily repeating 13-3 if Wentz stays healthy.

There hasn't been an nfc east team repeat in several years. I'm not saying the Eagles can't or won't, I'm just sayin'.

Carter

Reaction score
There hasn't been an nfc east team repeat in several years. I'm not saying the Eagles can't or won't, I'm just sayin'.

There hasnt been a Team like the Eagles in the NFCE in a while now though. They are far and ahead of the rest im concerned and are actually having a sane GM who makes smart moves instead of overreacting all the time.

coult44

Reaction score

Are you serious? A playoff appearance is now a moral victory worth celebrating? If we were the Browns, Rams, or Vikings that might be acceptable. The Jaguars have been to 3 conference title games since we were there once. Cmon man!!! For the Cowboys, it's not cutting it to just make it to a playoff game. We haven't competed for a SB in 1/4th of a century, That's more than two decades of losing football. What happened to the Cowboys who cared about championships or bust? Supporting fans are demanding better from the product they support. We know it's asking a bit much because JJ only cares about being the most valuable franchise, not the most winning one.