Free Agency News

RandyOh

Reaction score
I think that’s three nice, cheap receiver signings for the Giants now.
Yea i would have taken Campbell or Slayton as a solid 4th option WR. Hope they are not relying on Tolbert. I haven't given up on the kid and think he has alot of talent, but he should be behind Turpin on depth chart till he proves he can pick up the speed of play on the NFL.

Cowboysheelsreds058

Reaction score
Yea i would have taken Campbell or Slayton as a solid 4th option WR. Hope they are not relying on Tolbert. I haven't given up on the kid and think he has alot of talent, but he should be behind Turpin on depth chart till he proves he can pick up the speed of play on the NFL.

H—- he could not find the field and MG was MIA, you can’t put all of your eggs in one basket after what we just witnessed. Get whoever and bring back TY and should be good at WR and hope MG gets back to form.

RandyOh

Reaction score
H—- he could not find the field and MG was MIA, you can’t put all of your eggs in one basket after what we just witnessed. Get whoever and bring back TY and should be good at WR and hope MG gets back to form.
Huh? I don’t understand this reply. I was saying I wanted a cheap vet to go along with whatever we do to fix the WR situation be it a big trade or drafting WR in the 1st. If you’re talking about Tolbert I said he should be last on the depth chart till he proves he can play. Also I can see TY doing what he did last season and sign with a playoff team late in season so he can spend more time with family.