Free Agency Rumors Thread

CowboysLaw87

Reaction score
Things are going to get wild today. I just don't want to see Revis or Talib in the division.

CowboysLaw87

Reaction score
@JasonLaCanfora: Former Browns safety TJ Ward drawing strong interest from the Eagles and Lions

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Earl Mitchell moving on from the Texans
March, 10, 2014
Mar 10
9:27
PM ET
By Tania Ganguli | ESPN.com

Nose tackle Earl Mitchell won't be returning to the Houston Texans.

The Houston native, one of the top defensive tackles on the market, has options that have priced him out of the Texans' range, according to a source. The Dolphins, Chargers, Buccaneers, Seahawks, Bears and Cowboys have all expressed interest.

http://espn.go.com/blog/houston-texans/post/_/id/4374/earl-mitchell-moving-on-from-the-texans

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
Earl Mitchell moving on from the Texans
March, 10, 2014
Mar 10
9:27
PM ET
By Tania Ganguli | ESPN.com

Nose tackle Earl Mitchell won't be returning to the Houston Texans.

The Houston native, one of the top defensive tackles on the market, has options that have priced him out of the Texans' range, according to a source. The Dolphins, Chargers, Buccaneers, Seahawks, Bears and Cowboys have all expressed interest.

http://espn.go.com/blog/houston-texans/post/_/id/4374/earl-mitchell-moving-on-from-the-texans

Interesting name....might be well suited for Dallas as a one-tech and will come at a reasonable price.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
I dunno why they'd cut him after he just had a very good season.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora 33s
Andre Roberts's deal with Skins will end up 4yrs around $16M, with half of that guaranteed. Very nice haul for him
-----

I guess the Commanders did not learn their lesson with Josh Morgan. Why teams sign #2 WRs to big money and expect them to turn into #1s is beyond me.

celj1234

Reaction score
Being over doesn't mean they will keep that overpaid clown

They arent going to cut their best WR who just had the 2nd best statistical year by a WR in team history

keep dreaming though

The Philadelphia Inquirer reports DeSean Jackson "isn't close to being cut," and the Eagles "aren't actively shopping" him.
Beat writer Jeff McLane tweeted that the "rumors have little weight," and "the madness needed to be stopped." McLane's colleague at the Inquirer, Jimmy Kempski, got the ball rolling on the Jackson rumors last weekend, saying "some in the organization" don't believe Jackson's personality is a fit and the Eagles "could be open to trading him." Obviously, Kempski wasn't saying Jackson was going to be traded. But these rumors have taken off a bit in recent days. Jackson is coming off a career season and is the only outside big-play threat in Philadelphia. He should be back for another season with coach Chip Kelly. Mar 5 - 6:57 PM

Reaction score
I dunno why they'd cut him after he just had a very good season.

Because every time Jackson signs a 5 years deal, he wants to renegociate after 2 years. He still has 3 years left on his current deal. His contracts aren't worth the paper they are written on. He thinks he should get huge signing bonuses every other year instead of actually fullfilling teh contract he signs.

No surprise the Eagles are getting tired of his schtick. He's a good player, but not worth the headaches.

ColeBeasley11

BruceCarter54
Reaction score
Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora 33s
Andre Roberts's deal with Skins will end up 4yrs around $16M, with half of that guaranteed. Very nice haul for him
-----

I guess the Commanders did not learn their lesson with Josh Morgan. Why teams sign #2 WRs to big money and expect them to turn into #1s is beyond me.

I can't see him as a No 1 or 2 WR personally...your right a lot of money for him