Free Agency thread

Aven8

Reaction score
If I’m Philly I’m giving the Texans my three first round picks and calling it a win.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Told you, @Hawkeye0202. A year of solitude and no massages (that we know of) can change a man's perspective. The NFC Least is very winnable so it's a favorable situation in that regard. And maybe ONLY in that regard. You know, Philly and all. Lol.

:huh::huh:.....yea, you're right. Hell, it seems he meeting with everyone now .......

Aven8

Reaction score
How does GB have enough cap room to afford all of what they’ve done??

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
:huh::huh:.....yea, you're right. Hell, it seems he meeting with everyone now .......
Everyone in the NFC, HOU denied IND permission.

Justice would be he ends up in NO after Payton walked out on them leaving them Hill as their QB. And I understand NO ranks first in MPC, Masseuses Per Capita. FL is first in MTLOM, Masseuses That Like Old Men.

Aven8

Reaction score

Justice would be he ends up in NO after Payton walked out on them leaving them Hill as their QB. And I understand NO ranks first in MPC, Masseuses Per Capita. FL is first in MTLOM, Masseuses That Like Old Men.

That would be wild him going to NO. Payton be saying are you kidding me!!

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
That would be wild him going to NO. Payton be saying are you kidding me!!

They’d be an instant contender. 9-8 with a revolving door at QB to Deshaun Watson, they’ve beaten Tom Brady 3 or 4 times the last two years….

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score

Won't doubt that at all........always heard the entire state was an off bunch. Their culture/views/laws are different from any other state is what I was told....LOL

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
First, I hope your right.:)
Second, the picture was taken at the Braves /Dodgers playoff game last year or so I heard. :(
I think from what I've gathered that was a very recent photo. The fact the Braves traded for Olson kinda sealed the deal. It's gonna come down to the Blue Jay's and Dodgers, I'm 95% sure it'll be the Dodgers. What a line up the dodgers are gonna have

phildadon86

Reaction score
I think from what I've gathered that was a very recent photo. The fact the Braves traded for Olson kinda sealed the deal. It's gonna come down to the Blue Jay's and Dodgers, I'm 95% sure it'll be the Dodgers. What a line up the dodgers are gonna have
Toronto radio was basically saying it was a done deal yesterday. Lourdes Guriel even liked the tweet. So. Word up here is its already done and will be announced shortly