Free Agency thread

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
There's going to be a ton of news this week. Maybe we can have one thread for most of it on the Fan Zone?

It's up to the powers that be. I'm just the most likable guy here.

200.gif

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Just. Don't. Go. To. Philly.

I’m betting that Carolina is willing to do whatever it takes to seal the deal. Their desperation for a quarterback is clear.

The Eagles could offer a better deal if they wanted to, but they’re always looking for a significantly better end of any desks they make. Houston can do better elsewhere.

visionary

Reaction score
I’m betting that Carolina is willing to do whatever it takes to seal the deal. Their desperation for a quarterback is clear.

The Eagles could offer a better deal if they wanted to, but they’re always looking for a significantly better end of any desks they make. Houston can do better elsewhere.

Eagles would be absolutely stupid to not get him but I’ll be extremely happy if they don’t

blueblood70

Reaction score
Yeah and going to be a lot of rumors flying around for the next few days. Until FA officially begins.
Too bad this thread will not involve Dallas signing any players. :laugh:

None of any significance anyway.
neither have most teams they are dont the very thing the DC are doing early getting their own taken care of ie all the in house stuff then once that settles down see whats out there and start trying to have plan to fill holes. No teams have made significant additions outside of Denver and they have the farm for that but leaves seatle with huge hole..

I mean most of these posts are inhouse cuts, trades, or signing. No actual big name FA being signed from outside the clubs.. so can we keep the drama down especially over rumors i mean just because NO and Carolina are interviewing the possibility's its far from happening. Want a refresher

lasty off season Watson was going to MIA all the way up until there trade deadline never happened still has happened , rogers and Wilson were supposed to be gone last season rogers still in GB and Wilson just now traded..rumors are rnoprs ..nothg to see or talk about..

this is why threads like this should not be allowed in the main area its all scatter shooting and nothing that directly involves the Cowboys,.

blueblood70

Reaction score
It's amazing.

-70 and -40 for the Saints and Packers, yet both still aggressive.
aggressive doing interviews? aggressive feeding rumors. when they do it and if they do it they will have to make many more cuts to make room for them weakening other areas of their team..

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
There's going to be a ton of news this week. Maybe we can have one thread for most of it on the Fan Zone?

It's up to the powers that be. I'm just the most likable guy here.

THEY KNOW IT'S ME!! GIVE ME YOUR THOUGHTS