Free Agency thread

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Well, now we should be in position to return to the $3 movie bin and pick up some classics.

ThatJerryKid

cowboys31
Reaction score
ZaDarius Smith just signed with the Vikings.

Jordan Ross

@CHQ_Jordan

Welp, Za’Darius Smith signed with MIN. Now the Cowboys need to get another veteran edge & Wagner and I’ll feel pretty good about this defense, still want another edge in the draft too though

ThatJerryKid

cowboys31
Reaction score

Jordan Ross

@CHQ_Jordan

Welp, Za’Darius Smith signed with MIN. Now the Cowboys need to get another veteran edge & Wagner and I’ll feel pretty good about this defense, still want another edge in the draft too though

Jordan Ross

@CHQ_Jordan

·
32m

Looks like I spoke too soon re: Smith. Still an option for Dallas - for now.
Quote Tweet

RmipkOF1_normal.jpg

Jordan Ross

@CHQ_Jordan
· 39m

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score

Jordan Ross

@CHQ_Jordan

What about ZaDarius signing with the Vikings makes you even remotely think Dallas would sign Wagner?

blueblood70

Reaction score
My thoughts on the offseason SO Far,

AC Underachieved and overpaid yes he was top wr but seriously could have been TO type hes not going to the HOF ie Overrated to that extent i mean 20mil book that, Collins suspended out of shape and needs motivation he cant create on his own, and then big talker mr 6.5 career high sack guy suspended always and or hurt..i mean fans wanted these guys gone in a lot of ways the last few seasons and now that they are gone what fans now pounce on jerry for starting to clean house?
the moves are deemed bad only because Jonses decided to let them go in sudden move. Fans hate for jones are clouding these moves, they are actually good..add in Cwill hes good guy but not getting it done , didn't you want him gone, yet. All these guys were moves fans would have made

lets see Garrett finally gone., Jaylon smith, Zuerlein, and Jarwin gone. Seriously the last few years these are tough cuts for the Cowboys starters not jags in many cases and they cut bait. These were fan wants yet seem to now be upset why because we didn't bring in first wave huge name overpriced FAs?

this is exactly what needed to happen.

I like the offseason not luv but i can see the upside...

Dlaw, Gallup, Schultz, Armstrong, fowler, Washington, Kearse, Hooker, LVE, lone wolf McQuade the LS, brown, sprinkle, etc all signed or retained et

that crap ton of moves guys..

they act like the FO is sitting on their hands..they aren't done,

you all realize its still 6 months before game 1 and we still have the draft.

Many zoners did this last off season and had gloom for the season that draft, and Fa crop led to 12-5 those off season moves..

you all need to be patient and calm down, the season, all games played is the only true judgement we can make, not sit behind computer guessing and questioning moves.

More to come stay tuned...chill guys.