Free Agency thread

Cowboyny

Reaction score
It seems like the Jags are the biggest spenders in fa every year and yet they have a top 5 pick every season.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Crazy money starting to flow....Amazes me every year....teams over pay for marginal talent.
Has to do with available cap space and positions available early in FA. These agents know to strike fast to lift the values.

Add to this GM's on the hot seat and needing to fix the team now like the Bears last season.

cald0d30s0

Reaction score
I wonder what moves Rams are going to make, that team is big on free agency and trades.

Proof

Reaction score
I'm still not a fan of giving away a top 10 WR in what has clearly become a passing league, but I have to admit that a 5th for Coop doesn't seem quite as egregious now that the Browns couldn't even flip Landry for a 7th.

i mean amari is considerably better than landry. to the point that the browns traded for him, w/ a higher contract and released jarvis. also amari's contract is flexible and has team control for 3 years with outs along the way. jarvis is on a one year deal. not the same

DasTex

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Jags signing Christian Kirk to a large deal - according to Ian Rapoport. Will be interesting to compare to Gallup's deal.

Carson

Reaction score
Jags signing Christian Kirk to a large deal - according to Ian Rapoport. Will be interesting to compare to Gallup's deal.
Kirk was always thought to get more. Especially not coming off an ACL injury