Free Agency Tracker

DasSchnitzel

Reaction score
Nick Foles at 22M/YR for 4 years with Jacksonville, that might help hold the QB market at bay.

Two safeties in the top 10 signed deals worth an average of 14M, so the safety market is shaping up.

Bigdog

Reaction score
We have signed so many players today that I lost track of them.

DasSchnitzel

Reaction score
Crowder 3 years at 28.5M, Humphries 4 years at 36M.

Both about 9M/YR so the slot wr market is shaping up as well.

DasSchnitzel

Reaction score
Malcolm Brown is still available. I wanted him over Byron Jones. He's still just 25 years old.

It seems he could be had for something like 15M/3YR. I would definitely do that.

Last edited:

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
It really is cool to look at how all the rest of the league has done things trying to get better and we have done zero.

Thanks for bringing it up.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
It really is cool to look at how all the rest of the league has done things trying to get better and we have done zero.

31 GM's putting in long hours these past few days. 1 GM is in the Bahamas. We got this.

DasSchnitzel

Reaction score
I'm also getting concerned about slot WR. They let Beasley go for 7M/YR, passed on Crowder and Humphries at around 9M/YR. The market is set and we're not in it. If they actually are creative on offense under KM then maybe we get Cooper in the slot and this doesn't matter.

DasSchnitzel

Reaction score

"Oh look, a thread without me in it! I better go repeat my cynical drivel!" - Alexander, all day, every day.

I wish they would bench your troll account already.

CCBoy

Reaction score
https://www.bloggingtheboys.com/201...nd-earl-thomas-demarcus-lawrence-cole-beasley

The #Cowboys can save $2.5M by releasing Jeff Heath.

They can also add $7.3M in cap space by restructuring Tyron Smith's, $7.4 by restructuring Zack Martin, and $4.2M by restructuring Travis Frederick's contract. That equals $21.4M on top of their $19.4. Cap hell is a myth.

And that current cap figure is actually $22 million after Lee’s restructure (per Spotrac), and as mentioned, the presumptive extension for Lawrence will add more. The Cowboys can do whatever they need to do.

Which is good, because there is a lot to be done still.