Free Agents

The Answer

Benched
Reaction score
KD said:
Any interest on any of these free agents left over?

Ty Law
Jamie Sharper
Peter Boulware
Grady Jackson
Orlando Brown
Dez White

I would take Law only.... too bad he is represented by the Postons.

CB is the only position on D that would take a major hit if a starter was lost IMO.

There's no question that Ty Law would look great intercepting passes left and right in a Dallas uniform, especially since he would be reunited with his former coach and other teamates like Bledsoe.....he's still a top 5 CB and 10 int's are worth the $$$$. He would be an immediate upgrade over Henry or Newman but it's highly unlikely to happen given his $$$ demands. In fact considering that Law and his greedy agent are still holding out, he might not be signed until late august....

As for the rest of the list...no real interest since the only area The Answer feels we still need to improve is the oline....and Orlando Brown is not THE ANSWER....

~The Answer

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
I guess I would be most interested in Grady Jackson. Agree, disagree, agree to disagree, do what you like but at the end of the day, the 34 is totally reliant on the NT playing strong. If you can defeat that position, you can have very good success against the 34 by and large. Ferguson, to me, is still the only guy we have on the roster that we know can play that position. All the rest, IMO, are question marks or projections. I wouldn't mind picking up Jackson as insurance. He's long in the tooth but he's also 6-3 345. He's probably the guy I would have most interest in, assuming he checked out on a physical.

1fisher

Reaction score
jackrussell said:
I can't help but everytime I hear anyone named Grady, and there aren't that many that come to mind, I think.................

WhitmanMayo.gif

classic.... Grady is one of my favorites. Here's a little something to watch for on the show. Grady usually has a tooth missing on either his top left or bottom left side. I don't know if it's blacked out or it's actually missing. Watch the show enough times and you'll see it when he laughes! Too funny!