Front Office needs to change or this cycle will continue!

rambo2

Reaction score
You didnt answer the question.

And no they cant. Unless you think every other team in the NFC is going to sit on their hands like the Cowboys will.
Lol, you don't know what the Cowboys will do. You didn't know that they were going to trade for Gilmore and Cooks last year and nobody knows who they will add this year.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Lol, you don't know what the Cowboys will do. You didn't know that they were going to trade for Gilmore and Cooks last year and nobody knows who they will add this year.
Keep buying in.

I do know what the Cowboys will do. I have 28 years of proof. What do you have? Hope? Good luck with that.

rambo2

Reaction score
None that move the needle. I am done responding to you. You have no concept of critical thinking when it comes to the Cowboys. None.
The new running back, center, and linebackers won't move the needle?

phildadon86

Reaction score
The new running back, center, and linebackers won't move the needle?
Considering they went into this season thinking that Pollard was a lead back, and LVE was going to stay healthy. I dont trust them to do the right thing at all.

You can continue believing that. Stop quoting me. I am not responding again. You believe what you want, and Ill believe what I have seen.

Malhavoc

Reaction score
When your QB, coaching, and preparation fall woefully short then the personel doesn’t matter. This coaching staff has a lot to prove regardless of the players we add in this offseason.

rambo2

Reaction score
When your QB, coaching, and preparation fall woefully short then the personel doesn’t matter. This coaching staff has a lot to prove regardless of the players we add in this offseason.
McCarthy has a proven record of excellence in his long career.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Since Stephen Jones has taken over the day to day business, he has been all about draft and development, keeping their own and having cap flexibility. He only uses fa to for short-term, low-cost stop gaps. The trade market is only if they can acquire talent for non premium selections.

When other teams use all the resources available they can rebuild a team very quickly, the Cowboys Model is predicated on hitting on their draft class to improve the overall talent, but years in which they fail to do so, team pretty much remains the same.

Point is, if this front office is unwilling to change, we can aspect this cycle to continue. Good enough to be competitive, but not a legitimate Super Bowl Contender.

As we deep dive into this offseason, keep in mind how they operate business. As Cowboy fans it's all about the NFL Draft selection.
Im not expecting anything out of the ordinary, because this feels like a bridge year to me. I think they have mentally moved on from McCarthy, but they dont want to pay him not to coach

rambo2

Reaction score
Im not expecting anything out of the ordinary, because this feels like a bridge year to me. I think they have mentally moved on from McCarthy, but they dont want to pay him not to coach
They actually would like to advance in the playoffs this year and keep McCarthy.

rambo2

Reaction score
I'd take an 8 or 9 win team that actually can win at least 2 playoff games.
The Cowboys can win some playoff games. Just because they blew it this year doesn't mean that they can't win next year. McCarthy is coaching for his job in Dallas. It is all or nothing. Anything can happen.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
Then expect similar offseason, bringing back Hankins and signing a veteran like Erik Kendricks if available.