Video: FS1 - Colin Cowherd: Game Changer vs Game Manager? "All Time Greats have both!

kskboys

Reaction score
If a QB is a game changer w/o being a game manager, he is not a very good QB. Peepeeslap, for example.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I thought we hate Colin Cowherd here?
It depends upon the particular topic. Some members appreciate commentary from sports talking heads. Other members do not. Sports talking heads receive a LOT of unnecessary attention on CowboysZone either way regardless of what they actually have to say.

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
To call a guy who is leading the highest scoring offense in the league a game manager is beyond stupid. DeVito is throwing 15-20 passes a game that is managing the game. BTW that isn't a bad thing. Thats just what he's currently being asked to do.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
If a QB is a game changer w/o being a game manager, he is not a very good QB. Peepeeslap, for example.
Who is peepeeslap?

SN: I have coworker that says that every time someone points out a mistake. Absolutely hilarious in cringiest way

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
This was all due to the Willie Wonka aka Cam podcast. Nobody can dress up like Willy Wonka and be taken serously, let alone Newton. All he had to do is use the word systems QB to explain Purdy's success, and you can make an argument the same for Dak. Cooper Rush is a game manager, and has done an excellent job as a backup for this team doing so. A guy who lost out in jobs to a QB who lives at home with his Mom and Agent, really has no business being on my television

Big D

Reaction score
Speaking of Cowturd, what happened to Pappy? :huh: :grin::thumbup:
black-guy-punching.gif

CWR

Reaction score
What do you think? :laugh: His tagteam partner hasn’t been around either.
They should be banned. Posters who only post when we struggle are obviously trolls.