Full game video Boys vs Iggles here...

Rayman

Reaction score
Anyone know if there is anywhere to get older games?

Also, what other sites offer torrents?

SweCowboy

Reaction score
VACowboy said:
These are recordings of Short Cuts off DirecTV. It's part of the SuperFan package. I would think that we won't be seeing this site up for too much longer as what its webmasters are doing is highly illegal (unless they struck a deal with DTV and the NFL). Or, I could be wrong. :)

Actually I don't think its illegal to host the torrent-file. And thats all the site does. Its the users who share the material who are breaking the law. And in order to download the material you in turn have to share it...

NovaCowboy

Benched
Reaction score
These particular recordings are little more than highlight reels.

Notice the NFL disclaimer during each broadcast says that "any reproduction or distribution of this game in its entirety without expressed written consent from the National Football League is prohibited."

Atleast thats the way I interpret it.

Kilyin

Reaction score
SweCowboy said:
Actually I don't think its illegal to host the torrent-file. And thats all the site does. Its the users who share the material who are breaking the law. And in order to download the material you in turn have to share it...

Software has been "borrowed" in one form or another since modems were invented, and in a cruder fashion, even before then. Now with broadband it's movies and television too. It's really amazing if you look at how it all has evolved over the years. It's so out of control now, it's only going to get worse. There's really zero chance of ever regulating any of it.

sf49rh8r

Reaction score
What an awesome site. Thanks for the link. Considering I'm in Hawaii and unless they are being shown on TV locally or I go to a bar to see it on satellite, I end up missing the games. Thanks again from paradise.

Kyle