Full on double Plat cowboys beat bucs

Rajveer

Reaction score
Dear fellow zone Freaks---- i realize many of you ( including myself ) have been down on cowboys

front office during offseason...We let two potential stars go for pennies...Cooper and Collins....and

those two are where we are now deficient...and with LT Smith going down probably forever we have

been in scramble mode at LT and also LG...even if we sign 40 year old Jason Peters he wont be ready

for game one and he is 40 years old.....But remember Bucs down several O lineman and they dont have

Gronk anymore or Brown and Godwin not expected to play....they have aging Julio Jones and Mike Evans

Rcvrs and Leonard Fournette and Rachaad White RB's....Tom Brady 45 still throws ropes and last year

Bucs fewest on QB getting sacked around 26.....Here is why Cowboys will win....not because they are

playing in Dallas ( but helps )....but i know Dallas will help Tyler Smith at LT with Zeke or TE....and either

after a chip can slip out for safety valve.....and we know CeeDee with be double teamed and he must

win regardless ( i believe he will ) and Tolbert will get some wide open looks and i have always been

a total Noah Brown fan....he is much better than people think and a tough blocker too....plus now we

have Turpin who is very elusive....i know our OC will have many quick dump offs and quick screens

because Dak must be prepared not to have much time before He throws or runs....Cowboys like last

year did not try to continue to run ball when it was apparent they could not....but they will use both

Zeke and Pollard in passing game....we have a lot of weapons not counting our TE's who can block

and catch....I believe we wil be better on offense then people think and Now the Defense.....i believe

our Defense will keep us in the game they cannot be rolled over....our interior lineman are beasts

and Osa is total beast at 3-tech...Our DE's or rushman will be far better than last year..we have

a slew of really good rushman and 3-tech and interior wont be shabby.....It will be up to Quinn

to navigate through the game with all the weapons we have and our OC to have a game plan

that is not predictable and i believe He will........Cowboys will win by more than 7 points and

so we must Lay Double Plat and take no names and put the hurt on Bucs...We are better

than we realize and Dak not messin' around....and neither should we....if you are a Hater

you will have to find another team to hate because GO-COWBOYS
In retrospect this write up becomes stand up comedy. With this FO and the moves they made this off season, this was bound to happen. You cannot order a burger without the meat and expect it to be anything other than a veggie sandwich.

kskboys

Reaction score
You sound like you just wanna debate and stress out, over something NONE OF US have any control over. But if it makes you feel better, we have the most problems of any team, and no hope to fix them. I COULD say we’re #1 for question marks, but real gridiron gurus already know—doom is guaranteed!
You have completely misread me. I'm not stressing out, not even a little bit, and don't think I've shown any signs of such. Maybe you're stressing and putting your own feelings on me? Sure looks like you're freaking out.

ESisback

Reaction score
You have completely misread me. I'm not stressing out, not even a little bit, and don't think I've shown any signs of such. Maybe you're stressing and putting your own feelings on me? Sure looks like you're freaking out.

NOW who’s misreading who?

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
you tried lol, your train was derailed by dakko , kellen , and big mike being dummys.

KJJ was right that was some bad Plat ore.....i got sold shiny aluminum....but i too am excited with Rush and man a Quad Rush Plat sounds like victory

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I think any time Gorico offers a platinum guarantee of a win of any type, he should get benched for two weeks. End his reign of terror!

mr nobody---- do i take that ....that just maybe you dont like those Plats?

nobody

Reaction score
mr nobody---- do i take that ....that just maybe you dont like those Plats?

I look at history and it's shown that more often then not when you declare them, the Cowboys lose. The data shows that either you are a fan of another team and try to curse the Cowboys or you relish the suffering of Cowboys fans.

It's all tongue in cheek, but it's truth that more often than not your plats are offered before a loss. I would not come to you for betting advice.