Fun Thought: What If The Cowboys Ignore A Suspension?

pugilist

Stick N Move
Reaction score
what if Zeke put on McFadden's jersey and played as if he were Mcfadden?

your move NFL

ThreeandOut

Reaction score
I think someone should just "hack" the video board and put a "Fire Goodell" message up there. Get the crowd chanting that for the whole game

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
It's like you live to be controversial to the cowboys bro. I don't understand it

what does this mean?

Do you think the cowboys should be able to do whatever they want and the other 31 times have to follow agreed upon rules?

How is this controversial to the cowboys, bro?

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
what does this mean?

Do you think the cowboys should be able to do whatever they want and the other 31 times have to follow agreed upon rules?

It's not just this one post. In all the Zeke threads in threads on the defense about a lot of different topics you seem to want to go against the grain, giving out hot takes. Like we are talking about a hypothetic situation and how it would be funny or awesome and you come talking about thinking we are better than the other teams and how embarrassing it would be. Jeez

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
what does this mean?

I'm going to assume you're not up on the latest on the suspension. NY media probably not spending a lot of time poking holes in the sinking ship.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
It's not just this one post. In all the Zeke threads in threads on the defense about a lot of different topics you seem to want to go against the grain, giving out hot takes. Like we are talking about a hypothetic situation and how it would be funny or awesome and you come talking about thinking we are better than the other teams and how embarrassing it would be. Jeez

its the equivalent of saying what if the cowboys played 13 guys on defense this week. Why not? Who cares about the rules, jerry makes a lot of money and stuff.

I dont know what to tell you? You will be happy to know however that I won't be back until probably next years Giants at Cowboys game, this is my favorite week of the season. I love this game and need to talk about football 24x7 this week. I won't be here after sunday so you won't have to read my "controversy about the cowboys" or whatever.

so hang in there, its just a couple more days.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Citing the 4PM deadline - lets say Zeke is still suspended.

What would the league do if the Cowboys suited Zeke up and trotted him out on the field on Sunday night?
I've wondered out loud about that very same thought my friend, officials suspend game play?,,, that's when Jerry pulls his team all off the Field, least ways,that's the FEUDIAN parry,,, and holds the NY Giants football team hostage deep within the bowels of Jerry world ,7 levels underground beneath the playing field at his
CASTLE JERRYSKULL combat information center!

Go,COWBOYSo_O

:starspin::lmao::starspin:. :thumbup:

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Citing the 4PM deadline - lets say Zeke is still suspended.

What would the league do if the Cowboys suited Zeke up and trotted him out on the field on Sunday night?

The refs wouldn't allow him to play. Hell, the NFL could bar (with Security) him from the entire stadium.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Although, Sam Elliott thought it was a real Howlero_O