"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
39k1he.gif
https://imgflip.com/gif-maker

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It would be a waste of money to buy something like that as it would be larger than other cans and would stand out, especially when most soda cans now have more elaborate labeling and covers.

When I was younger, the common thing was for people to wash and re-use soda cans for beer. They would just pour their beer into the soda cans and carry them around while everyone thought they were drinking soda.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It would be a waste of money to buy something like that as it would be larger than other cans and would stand out, especially when most soda cans now have more elaborate labeling and covers.

When I was younger, the common thing was for people to wash and re-use soda cans for beer. They would just pour their beer into the soda cans and carry them around while everyone thought they were drinking soda.
We just bought quarts and put them in a paper bags, we were sooooooo smart.

joseephuss

Reaction score
Idiot driver. That is 100% deserved on their part. I just feel bad for the horse.

It is kind of hard to tell in that short clip, but it appears to me that the oncoming car was at a complete stop before the horses ever reached it. I'm not sure what they were supposed to do. The first two horses had no problems running around the stopped car.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
It is kind of hard to tell in that short clip, but it appears to me that the oncoming car was at a complete stop before the horses ever reached it. I'm not sure what they were supposed to do. The first two horses had no problems running around the stopped car.
It looks like the car was still moving to me. It's like they expected the horses to avoid them and the front to horses did, but the rear one did not see the car and the car paid the price.