Funny Images Thread

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
3q3p3c.jpg
Why? They ask WHY? Wait until they see the things I am going to do when I get over there!!

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
When I was a teenager, I was in a fast food drive-through and the car in front of me was an old model car that had been restored.

Suddenly, the left and right side of the car started rising and dropping independently from each other. The driver was likely showing off for the people working there.

The only problem is that when he was done, his system would not reset which caused the driver's side of the car to be stuck at the highest position and the passenger's side to be stuck near the ground. The car was leaning heavily to the right at least 30-35 degrees.

The people at the drive-through window gave him a hard time as he drove over to the parking area to work on it.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
When I was a teenager, I was in a fast food drive-through and the car in front of me was an old model car that had been restored.

Suddenly, left and right side of the car started rising and dropping independently from each other. The driver was likely showing off for the people working there.

The only problem is that when he was done, his system would not reset which caused the driver's side of the car to be stuck at the highest position and the passenger's side to be stuck near the ground. The car was leaning heavily to the right at least 30-35 degrees.

The people at the drive-through window gave him a hard time as he drove over to the parking area to work on it.
Did they have to give him his order with the aid of a broom handle or just throw it at him?

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

Suddenly, left and right side of the car started rising and dropping independently from each other. The driver was likely showing off for the people working there.

Did he try filling the tank with V-8?