Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
kZO7Ke7.gif

:laugh:
That second snarl is great!!

Juggernaut

Reaction score
Lol! I actually ended up meeting that old boy.
He is EXACTLY like my best friend of 35 years who happens to be bipolar and an extreme narcissist.

I need better friends.
Not surprised to hear that about Tommy Wiseau, he claims to be American and in his 20's when he filmed The Room in 2003, but in reality he's currently 65 years old and Polish. Delusional narcissism.

Speaking of riffed movies, with spending more time at home this year, I've had more time to laugh at riffed movies from RiffTrax. The Mads preform a live streaming show monthly for $10 a ticket.

Last edited:

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Not surprised to hear that about Tommy Wiseau, he claims to be American and in his 20's when he filmed The Room in 2003, but in reality he's currently 65 years old and Polish. Delusional narcissism.

Speaking of riffed movies, with spending more time at home this year, I've had more time to laugh at riffed movies from RiffTrax. The Mads preform a live streaming show monthly for $10 a ticket.
I have ordered every Mad livestream since they started it. They're great! I love that you get to keep a copy via download afterwards.
Frank is delirious! Maybe I'll see you in the chatstream next show.

Juggernaut

Reaction score
I have ordered every Mad livestream since they started it. They're great! I love that you get to keep a copy via download afterwards.
Frank is delirious! Maybe I'll see you in the chatstream next show.
I've seen all 5 live streaming shows as well. My favorite one so far was the public domain shorts in October. I asked the post-show Q&A question about what their worst treat from trick-or-treating was.

Speaking of TV's Frank, he's lost a lot of weight after changing his diet since his quadruple bypass last year. Rich Koz, Svengoolie, said he also lost 35 pounds since his heart attack in the same Q&A.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I've seen all 5 live streaming shows as well. My favorite one so far was the public domain shorts in October. I asked the post-show Q&A question about what their worst treat from trick-or-treating was.

Speaking of TV's Frank, he's lost a lot of weight after changing his diet since his quadruple bypass last year. Rich Koz, Svengoolie, said he also lost 35 pounds since his heart attack in the same Q&A.
I saw that. That's when they talked about getting toothbrushes and fruit as treats.