Funny memes

lukin2006

Reaction score
44944497_2361332540550219_3874133425241718784_n.jpg

Xelda

Reaction score
Another forum I visit, there is an Eagle thread ... and when the Eagles evened there record at 4-4, there was 30 post, many stating they couldn't be stopped ... this week 3 post, about how bad the team is ... LOL. One thing about Cowboy fans, win or lose most of us here do not hide from the forums...we come here, hoping Jones will start taking our advice...Another thing I discovered about Eagle fans, they don't just hate opposing fans, they appear to hate each other as well.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::huh::huh::huh:
They're not as loveable as we are.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Back when I was 22, and between cars, I was driving the furniture truck back to the warehouse during a snowstorm and saw my brother's car parked at a bar. I stopped in and asked him to follow me and give me a ride home.

A mile down the highway I hear beeping from the left. I look over, and there's my brother in his girlfriend's 77 mustang, passing me at about 55 mph, sideways in the median, through about 4 inches of snow, waving and laughing.

I smiled and pointed at the signpost about 50 feet ahead of him. The laughter stopped as he steered back up onto the highway....then the laughter resumed.

Xelda

Reaction score
Back when I was 22, and between cars, I was driving the furniture truck back to the warehouse during a snowstorm and saw my brother's car parked at a bar. I stopped in and asked him to follow me and give me a ride home.

A mile down the highway I hear beeping from the left. I look over, and there's my brother in his girlfriend's 77 mustang, passing me at about 55 mph, sideways in the median, through about 4 inches of snow, waving and laughing.

I smiled and pointed at the signpost about 50 feet ahead of him. The laughter stopped as he steered back up onto the highway....then the laughter resumed.
I didn't know you and @CouchCoach were related!