Funny memes

lukin2006

Reaction score
46460909_1922424447806222_2788772430510817280_n.jpg

Xelda

Reaction score
It's sad, they never got to truly feel what it's like to watch their team become a dynasty. Just a tiny taste. May they remember it fondly and the rest of us can just put this whole sordid ordeal behind us. It's not really that sad and I've put it out of my mind already. I will always look back with fondness on the Chip Kelly era though.

Wait a minute! How are you in the picture, DABZ? Are you overseeing the funeral?!?!? Well, make sure the hole is deep enough to keep them from crawling out and giving us any trouble.

lukin2006

Reaction score
It's sad, they never got to truly feel what it's like to watch their team become a dynasty. Just a tiny taste. May they remember it fondly and the rest of us can just put this whole sordid ordeal behind us. It's not really that sad and I've put it out of my mind already. I will always look back with fondness on the Chip Kelly era though.

Wait a minute! How are you in the picture, DABZ? Are you overseeing the funeral?!?!? Well, make sure the hole is deep enough to keep them from crawling out and giving us any trouble.

I know it been a while for us. But I always found the best part of being a defending SB Champ was going on the road knowing the home team was not really wanting to play you. Teams want to play the Eagles.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score

I'm sorry dear. I have to disagree with you. When it comes to those Egals, NOTHING IS SAD. It's pure enjoyment. With that said, they do have a DYNASTY.

They were world champs when there was only 12 teams in the league back in 1949. And those boo bird fans have a nerve saying our rings are old. PLEASE :lmao2:
HOcIFAg.jpg

Last edited: