Funny Videos Thread

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not sure which I laughed at the hardest. Another classic scene from King of the Hill, one of the top 20 American animation series in my opinion. Or "This is 100 percent true."

:muttley:

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
The best part was, "I don't hate you, Bobby!"
Ha ha ha ha. Poor Hank Hill. He just can't understand his own son. There's a theory that Hank isn't his real father, and that Bill Dautrive is really the dad. You'll notice that Bobby looks like Bill and not like Hank. It could be parallel with Dale Gribble's son, who was obviously actually sired by John Redcorn.
I loved the episode where Dale tells Hank, "I'm so stupid, but I've figured out that he's not my son." And Hank is hanging his head as if to say, "Oh, crap, he's figured it out finally." And then Dale says, "The real father to my son is a space alien." Ha ha ha ha. Then Dale says, "Why? Do you have a better theory?" And Hanks all, "Uh ... no, that's exactly it. A space alien." Ha ha ha ha ha.

nobody

Reaction score

How does the "Scientist" not know what's happening? It's a very simple physics formula that explains it: Force = mass x acceleration. The larger the animal, the more dangerous it is for the animal to fall because of a greater mass. An Elephant falling on it's side has a much greater chance at injury than a human, for example.