Funny Videos Thread

Hardline

Reaction score
How does the "Scientist" not know what's happening? It's a very simple physics formula that explains it: Force = mass x acceleration. The larger the animal, the more dangerous it is for the animal to fall because of a greater mass. An Elephant falling on it's side has a much greater chance at injury than a human, for example.
Inside Edition is a trash tabloid outlet. Take it for what it's worth. I just thought the video was funny as hell.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

The guy who played Tony Romo is one of the worst SNL cast members ever. He's exactly the same in every skit. You'll notice that he doesn't even try to do anything to impersonate Romo...and the gravelly voice would be so easy.
Then again, nobody else did anything but makeup either.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The guy who played Tony Romo is one of the worst SNL cast members ever. He's exactly the same in every skit. You'll notice that he doesn't even try to do anything to impersonate Romo...and the gravelly voice would be so easy.
Then again, nobody else did anything but makeup either.
Yeah, that's the main reason I watched it and was very disappointed. The rest of the skit is why I posted it though.