Funny Videos Thread

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Thread Reminder

Site rule #4 - You will not include profanity or non-family friendly language in your posts.
Site rule #13 - You will not circumvent the language filter.

This rule covers everything you create on the site including comments, pictures, audio, video, etc. Please review everything before clicking the Reply to Thread button.

TIP: To determine whether certain words are prohibited on the site, click the Reply button, followed by clicking the More Options button, type the word(s) and click the Preview button. DO NOT CLICK THE REPLY TO THREAD BUTTON SINCE THIS WILL CREATE A POST! If the preview of the word is fully or partially displayed with asterisks, it is a fully or partially banned word(s).

Link to site rules: https://cowboyszone.com/threads/cowboyszone-forum-rules.239487/

Last edited:

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Tina Fey said:
(Now boarding) People who clap when the plane has landed.
Tina Fey said:
We will not board you because what you do is stupid.
The MONITOR behind them even displays the flight destination as DALLAS!

The PASSENGER is a REDHEAD!
How in the WORLD is this video not getting dozens of likes from Garrett haters??? :lmao2:

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
I never hear the clapping thing when landing except when flying to the Caribbean or thereabouts. Are they saying Caribbean people are stupid? rofl :laugh:

I don't believe I've ever heard it when I've flown to Europe, though I haven't been to Europe in several years, so I could be wrong.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I never hear the clapping thing when landing except when flying to the Caribbean or thereabouts. Are they saying Caribbean people are stupid? rofl :laugh:

I don't believe I've ever heard it when I've flown to Europe, though I haven't been to Europe in several years, so I could be wrong.
You are lucky. I can remember fellow passengers clapping twice--once when I flew to visit my sister and brother-in-law in Baltimore and another occasion when I flew to Orlando. Both times people started clapping after we touched down. No turbulence or anything happened during both flights. I was glancing around me at people both times thinking, "What the heck is happening here..?" :muttley:

Xelda

Reaction score
You are lucky. I can remember fellow passengers clapping twice--once when I flew to visit my sister and brother-in-law in Baltimore and another occasion when I flew to Orlando. Both times people started clapping after we touched down. No turbulence or anything happened during both flights. I was glancing around me at people both times thinking, "What the heck is happening here..?" :muttley:
They were just happy to be there, especially in Orlando.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score

Maybe your stop was just their connection to the Caribbean. :laugh::lmao::lmao2:

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score

I use to hear it a lot years ago but not as of late.