Fuzzy Thoughts Week 5 vs CIN

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Keep betting against him. If he were to hear that I imagine it would motivate him.

Personally, I think Dez needs Romo to be fully effective. No one else will throw the fade and 9 jump balls right.
I still don't quite understand why so many people are so defensive of Dez.

I'm sure he will return at some point and have some spectacular moments; however, overall considering his contract I think he'll continue to be a disappointment long term.

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
Green gutted it out and continued to play after the injury occurred. I think the injury happened early in the Niners game. It's a good sign when a player doesn't easily give in to injury.

Good point on the Swing. If Green were to replace Free at RT, then they would need a new Swing OT. Obviously keeping Leary and moving Collins would be a solution, but I just don't think it will happen. Leary would want it in his contract that he will be the starter at LG and teams generally don't agree to that kind of contract.

How does Chaz Green compare to Jeremy Parnell in your apartment.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
I still don't quite understand why so many people are so defensive of Dez.

I'm sure he will return at some point and have some spectacular moments; however, overall considering his contract I think he'll continue to be a disappointment long term.

Probably similar to why every time you read him discussed you feel compelled to argue this point. Frankly, not being able to understand why a fanbase wouldn't like criticism of one of it's more popular players seems disingenuous.

TimHortons

TheXFactor
Reaction score

TWill looks more explosive out of his breaks. Still a body catcher. Blocking has nice drive and sustain on the perimeter. Nothing boneheaded this game.

I think trying to scoop up that fumble qualifies as boneheaded. He was roughly 10 yards away from the first down, and I believe that it was 3rd down. Instead of jumping on it and taking the FG, he tries to scoop the fumble with the hope of running 10+ yards for the first.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Probably similar to why every time you read him discussed you feel compelled to argue this point. Frankly, not being able to understand why a fanbase wouldn't like criticism of one of it's more popular players seems disingenuous.

Most fans despised Greg Hardy but love Dez. I understand that from the less educated fans but I thought more people around here would see that there is very little difference between Dez and Hardy.