FWST Blog: T.O. faster from running on the sand... No interviews with Cris Carter

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
T.O. faster from running on the sand

If you think Terrell Owens looks faster, you're not the only one. Instead of slowing down, Owens appears to be getting faster at age 34. Receivers coach Ray Sherman thinks Owens came back faster this year and Eagles CB Lito Sheppard probably thinks the same after that 72-yard touchdown catch.

Owens attributes the new added speed to a heavy dose of running routes on the beach in the offseason. Cowboys fans can thank the beaches of Mexico and Miami for a faster version of T.O. When he runs, he visualizes passes being thrown as he digs through the sand.

"When I’m out there running by guys, you can make your own assessment," Owen said. "I haven’t been timed in the 40 for a few years, but everybody kind of recognizes that I’m running my routes better."

And faster.

- Rick Herrin

Posted at 02:36 PM | Permalink | Comments (0) | TrackBack (0)

No interviews with Cris Carter

Cowboys receiver Terrell Owens just surpassed Cris Carter for second place on the all-time touchdown catches list. Owens, who has 132, trails former teammate Jerry Rice's mark of 198.

Owens said there was an idea for him to do an interview with Carter, now working for ESPN, before breaking the ex-Vikings mark. No thanks, says T.O.

"I think a couple of people have suggested that I sit down and do an interview with Cris Carter," Owens said. "For what? He’s not the best receiver in the league. Jerry’s the greatest of all-time. Why sit down and get interviewed by somebody in second place."

- Rick Herrin

Posted at 02:51 PM | Permalink | Comments (0) | TrackBack (0)

JIMMYBUFFETT

Skinwalker
Reaction score
Wow ! And we thought Sports Center railed on him last week . I can't wait to see this .

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Carter always blasts T.O. and Romo.

I do not blame T.O. at all ..... more guys should call out these morons.

djtavo

Jesus is Lord
Reaction score
Carter talk about RESPECT on the pre-game show on the boys MNF....

T.O respects Jerry for been # 1, Carter cant say nothing about T.O's comments.

BigDinAZ

Reaction score
I think we will see a WHOLE different TO if he surpases or ties any of Jerry Rice's records. TO has much respect for Rice.

yeahyeah

Reaction score
"Owens said. "For what? He’s not the best receiver in the league. Jerry’s the greatest of all-time."

:laugh2: priceless

sago1

Reaction score
Chris Carter picked the Cowboys to beat the Eagles; Tom Jackson also picked the Cowboys while Ditka & Keyshawn picked the Eagles.

ringmaster

Reaction score
sago1;2267544 said:
Chris Carter picked the Cowboys to beat the Eagles; Tom Jackson also picked the Cowboys while Ditka & Keyshawn picked the Eagles.
It doesn't matter who they picked it's a fact that when it comes to nitpicking T.O., on BSPN, Carter, is the leader of the pack.

So I wouldn't blame him for not wanting to do an interview with a guy, who takes shots at him when the opportunity presents itself.

Since it's out there now I know T.O., won't be getting a Christmas card from Carter this year, or any year.

adamknite

Reaction score
zrinkill;2267515 said:

I concur.

ringmaster

Reaction score
djtavo;2267522 said:
Carter talk about RESPECT on the pre-game show on the boys MNF....

T.O respects Jerry for been # 1, Carter cant say nothing about T.O's comments.
Was that clip from the Hardknocks series?

LongSnapper

Reaction score
It does seem that Owens is faster he blew right past those poor fools on the 72 yarder, meah about Chris Carter he is not in the same league as Owens
:lmao2:

AmishCowboy

if you ain't first, you're last
Reaction score
:bow:
zrinkill;2267515 said:

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Cris Carter looks like the bird from TWIB

The nose... .even the eyes :lmao2:
famous_chicken.gif