yimyammer;2484097 said:
http://img525.*************/img525/3374/wadekf7.jpg

Can you photoshop this one??:laugh1:
southpark_cop.gif

bootsy

Benched
Reaction score
Alexander;2483955 said:
Boy, hearing how Wade Phillips is not worried is such a shock.

Alfred E. Newman has nothing on him.
You people are a trip. I come on here and see posts of people complaining 'Why hasn't Wade done anything', 'Wade won't do anything because <fill in the blank>'. Now Wade holds a meeting and it is still not good enough for you people.:banghead:

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What does everyone want him to say?

Well, I think he should say.....NEXT QUESTION.....and walk away.....

morieeel

Reaction score
yimyammer;2484200 said:
What do you want me to do to it?

Well i was thinking maybe replacing it with Wade's face, but now that I think about it, it kinda looks like Wade already. :p:

bigE79

Reaction score
bootsy;2484141 said:
You people are a trip. I come on here and see posts of people complaining 'Why hasn't Wade done anything', 'Wade won't do anything because <fill in the blank>'. Now Wade holds a meeting and it is still not good enough for you people.:banghead:
some people on this forum love nothing MORE than *****ing...Weather its about WADE,the TEAM,REPOSTS...etc:star:

Mash

Reaction score
It amazes me....Wade is getting the Jerry Jones treatment...

Its camp cupcake...

Its letting players have extra days off...

and now its he isnt worried enough....

If we do win that Super Bowl....who is going to get the credit..???

Jimmy Genuius?

because it sure wont be Jerry

it wont be Wade...

the players? with this supposed split lockerroom?

The media creates a circus here all the time....especially before big games or a unexpected losses.

So the WR's had a meeting....big deal....really....whats the big deal?

And this Romo and Witten scheme? Is it similar to the Quincy and Bryant scheme? are they really making up their own plays?

I dont know why the team just cant ban players from speaking....Bill didnt let his coaches speak to the media.

and if its illegal to do so because the NFL mandates it....then let the players speak.....their answers to all the questions......."next question"

Then maybe the media will report on the practices and games instead of trying to dig dirt just to see this team fail....

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
LOL. This thread cracks me up. Some of you people are really beyond help. What do you expect the HC to say? "Oh geez guys I'm terrified that this is going to divide our locker room. We've got such a huge problem here. Maybe I'll do like some of the supposed Cowboys fans at cowboyszone.com and just quit on the season already. Yeah, yeah, I think that's what I better do. I'll just admit right now that we're divided, it's a huge issue, and we're just going to go out here and quit these last three games and not try. Yeah, that's what I'll do. That will make those fans happy, right?"

Please.

CoCo

Reaction score
Some fans want to blame the media for feeding frenzy's and yet they gobble up the offerings and even perpetuate things themselves albeit with a lesser platform.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
hendog;2483935 said:
There is no big deal in the coach addressing his team about issues not becoming a problem. I would bet Coughlin's probably had about 100 such meetings.

Though I agree with you that it occurs in other organizations, the media spotlight exacerbates it for Dallas. And, eventually, it becomes a problem because it's what the players are being asked about constantly.

Those little things kind of take their toll over time. Let's hope that time factor is a ways away.