FWST: Romo and Carrie Blog

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
http://startelegram.typepad.com/cowtown_kingpin/

Tony and Carrie are bona fide
I'm one Little Lebowski who's qualified to say that Tony Romo and Carrie Underwood are a bona fide couple.

For you to know that I'm qualified, here's a bit of background about Carrie and me:

-- We're both card-carrying members of the same Indian tribe.

-- We both grew up Baptist.

-- And we both grew up in rural McIntosh County within 20 miles of Troy Aikman's hometown, meaning we're both obligated to be Cowboys fans.

This makes me uniquely qualified to know exactly what Carrie is thinking.

And she's thinking what any other girl is thinking: This Romo guy loves his mom, seems humble, will carry a purse (read: stand in the background) when asked ... and he's the glamour guy on a glamour team. His job seems secure. His employer (the Dallas Cowboys) even passed on signing up younger competition for his job.

I can't say I know what Tony is thinking. But I'm sure he realizes he's hit the jackpot. Jessica Simpson was OK, but she's going through boyfriends like they're slippery Seahawks footballs.

Give Tony and Carrie some time. They'll realize they're right for each other. Trust me.

cowboys19

Reaction score
Wow i didn't know much about Carrie until Tony started dating her, so i looked up a couple of her performances from American Idol seaosn 4.

:eek: wow she blew the house off numerous times. Simon was in love with her too.

check out this song she sang. It was better than the original(Martina McBride)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=AhVtOdPgY6A

I didn't realize how good of a singer she was/is

burmafrd

Reaction score
Tony should make it a point to keep THIS girl. She looks like the real deal and knows how to handle celebrity. Talented and smart and gorgeous.

sandy007

Reaction score
Classy Carrie Underwood over trashy Jessica Simpson.

Jessica needs to clean up her act because since leaving Nick, she is a freak. Carrie appears to be Tony's speed.

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
cowboys19;1504000 said:
Wow i didn't know much about Carrie until Tony started dating her, so i looked up a couple of her performances from American Idol seaosn 4.

:eek: wow she blew the house off numerous times. Simon was in love with her too.

check out this song she sang. It was better than the original(Martina McBride)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=AhVtOdPgY6A

I didn't realize how good of a singer she was/is

She is really good huh? Wow!

JackMagist

The Great Communicator
Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;1504081 said:
She is really good huh? Wow!
I checked out some of her other Videos while I was at YouTube. She really blew me away with her rendition of Heart's "Alone". I'm a huge Heart fan and didn't think anyone could hold a candle to Nancy Wilson but Carrie really took that song to the limit.

Tony's got a keeper guys.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
JackMagist;1504096 said:
I checked out some of her other Videos while I was at YouTube. She really blew me away with her rendition of Heart's "Alone". I'm a huge Heart fan and didn't think anyone could hold a candle to Nancy Wilson but Carrie really took that song to the limit.

Tony's got a keeper guys.

Funny thing, and another reason they should be together...you inspired me to check her youtube and on one of the videos, over on the right where they have other random ones, there was a Cowboys one.:star:

bigbadroy;1504143 said:
RW Hitman;1503991 said:
:hammer:and it is not that much of a dropoff in looks either[/quote]
:lmao: :lmao2: she's a huge drop off in looks.

No, shes not. Shes at least as hot as jessica, if not hotter.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Without makeup Jessica looks just like Carrie. If you ever watched any of the Newlywed shows she had on MTV, she went without makeup quite a bit. She looked just like any other woman.

They both have the girl next door looks. Just that with makeup, Jessica has more sex appeal. That could be something to do with age and experience, too.

Both are pretty, but one doesn't seem like she's dumb as a box of rocks as the other.

Neither here nor there to me. Hope Tony and Carrie continue to enjoy their "friendship" Breakups suck.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Oh, and Carrie played QB for her flag football league.

QB9fan

Reaction score
Carrie and Tony have a lot in common as far as how they were raised- sudden fame, etc... I'm glad they're friends...I hope it lasts!

rwlv.jpg

Big Dakota

Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;1503969 said:
http://startelegram.typepad.com/cowtown_kingpin/

Tony and Carrie are bona fide
I'm one Little Lebowski who's qualified to say that Tony Romo and Carrie Underwood are a bona fide couple.

For you to know that I'm qualified, here's a bit of background about Carrie and me:

-- We're both card-carrying members of the same Indian tribe.

-- We both grew up Baptist.

-- And we both grew up in rural McIntosh County within 20 miles of Troy Aikman's hometown, meaning we're both obligated to be Cowboys fans.

This makes me uniquely qualified to know exactly what Carrie is thinking.

And she's thinking what any other girl is thinking: This Romo guy loves his mom, seems humble, will carry a purse (read: stand in the background) when asked ... and he's the glamour guy on a glamour team. His job seems secure. His employer (the Dallas Cowboys) even passed on signing up younger competition for his job.

I can't say I know what Tony is thinking. But I'm sure he realizes he's hit the jackpot. Jessica Simpson was OK, but she's going through boyfriends like they're slippery Seahawks footballs.

Give Tony and Carrie some time. They'll realize they're right for each other. Trust me.

Didn't know she was an Indian chic. Being an Okie she mst be Cherokee.

seniorette

Reaction score
She graduated Magna Cum Laude , and don't forget the "chemistry element" they have IT in spades. Just look at there eyes, they can't hide it. I'm torn between let them hide and be alone, and lets see more red carpet parades.
What ever I wish them luck.

Catch-22

Reaction score
I'm thinking Romo is living his life to the fullest while the spot light shines bright on him. If he falls of a cliff next year he at least got one year of media super stardom.