FWST: Romo and Carrie Blog

burmafrd

Reaction score
sad to see how shallow some people are. No arguement that Jessica is better stacked- and almost certainly has more "experience" - personally I dislike well used rentals. Maybe for a one night stand. But for anything else Carrie is the girl.

superpunk

Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan;1504662 said:
breasts, smile and sexual experience Jessica >>>> Carrie

You've banged Jessica Simpson? :eek:

jk....but just because she's maybe had more experiences doesn't mean she's any good, lol.

Sticking to things we definitively know...Jessica is hotter than Underwood. Hell, a good percentage of the female population is hotter than Underwood. I don't get the hype, frankly.

cowboys19

Reaction score
superpunk;1504680 said:
You've banged Jessica Simpson? :eek:

jk....but just because she's maybe had more experiences doesn't mean she's any good, lol.

Sticking to things we definitively know...Jessica is hotter than Underwood. Hell, a good percentage of the female population is hotter than Underwood. I don't get the hype, frankly.

I don't agree.
I find Carrie more attractive.

The hype? are you serious, have you heard her sing? She has an amazing voice. A majority of the population does not have her vioce.

DA FAN

Reaction score
You know it's not Football season..... If..

We're talking about Romo's walk down the red carpet.... instead of...

Talking about him leading the team down the field.....

C'mon Football Season!!!

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
WoodysGirl;1505152 said:
A stork comes by with a baby... :cool:

in my case, 2 storks. : ) it was a tag team effort not because of my size at the time but from where i'd get later in life.

for the thread itself - i was thinking it would be a typical rag on romo one and am glad it really wasn't.

carrie underwood is an very attractive and talented young lady. comparing her to jessica simpson or anyone else -whatever. it's like comparing a lamborghini to a ferrari. at that point you're at the top of the heap and i can't afford either, so my opinion over which is better makes about as much sense as dreaming out which i'll be driving on day.

neither in either sense so there's not much use in me being the social judge and jury just to try and impress people around me on my own preferences.

besides, i'm saving for a black challenger when they come out. : ) no idea what that maps out to female wise but i hope she has a hemi.

the girl can sing. the fact she's in front of millions of people by now so we can sit around and judge her validates her entry into "pop culture".

jessica simpson is also a very talented young lady - but i do hope she never tries to do another "georgia peach" accent like in dukes.

go for it romo!

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
In any event the tie breaker if it is a tie goes to Jessica as she has never sung about smashing your car, cutting your leather seats etc if you get some on the side.