Gallimore can expect a fine from league

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
He deserves what he gets. Dumb move and I hope he learns from it. We don't need Dirty Players here; we're not the eagles...

Honestly, I wonder if cutting him would be out of bounds for him. If he's on the bubble, then maybe cutting him might be in order. I know we want the players to play hard. That said, there's a difference between playing hard and playing dirty.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Honestly, I wonder if cutting him would be out of bounds for him. If he's on the bubble, then maybe cutting him might be in order. I know we want the players to play hard. That said, there's a difference between playing hard and playing dirty.
Dunno if I would go that far. He had a good game before that boneheaded play. I rather give him the opportunity to learn from his mistakes.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Dunno if I would go that far. He had a good game before that boneheaded play. I rather give him the opportunity to learn from his mistakes.

I'm with you, but there needs to be some sort of message sent to the rest of the team about that play. I'm sure DQ will have something for that.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
I'm with you, but there needs to be some sort of message sent to the rest of the team about that play. I'm sure DQ will have something for that.
If we didn't have Jerry's presence, a good head coach could give that message without making an example, I'm sure. But with Jerry around we get Examples like Randy Gregory who kept messing up and never learning, and then show no kind of gratitude and is gone when it suits him.

cowboyed

Reaction score
It's out of character for Gallimore but he deserves the fine. Getting ejected near the end of the game in effect was symbolic. There is a difference between kicking mid upwards than standing up and swinging your leg and foot into someone. Pugh is either a eunuch, has a cup made of tempered steel or the kick to his privates didn't have much on it. Not excusing it, as it was a classless act by Gallimore.

Nav22

Reaction score
If I'm on the ground and in a vulnerable position, and there's a dude standing over me SHOVING ME? You're GD right I'm kicking him to get him off me!!!

The game was already decided at that point, so it's not like he really "hurt the team."

Good for Neville - don't take that **** from anyone, especially some punk Giants OL angry that he's getting embarrassed.

Hagman

Put Niland and Green in the ROH
Reaction score
Forget the monetary fine. These rich players don’t feel that. Roger Goodell should call him into the league office and kick him in the nads

Eye for eye. Tooth for tooth. Nad for nad.