Gallimore is better than Hill

RonnieT24

Reaction score
I am really happy with what we've seen from Gallimore, Hamilton and Ankou. We know Woods is a solid DT but he is overmatched against better offensive linemen .. He's a good rotational guy. The youngsters bring energy.. I still want one mega-disruptor in the draft next year. I watched the kids at Florida again this week and their two DTs, Campbell and Dunlap, flashed again. Georgia ran around left end for a 75 yard TD on the first play of the game.. and then proceeded gain 90 yards on the ground the rest of the game on 28 carries. Those kids really put the clamps on Georgia's running game after that one play and made anybody they put at QB look like he didn't belong playing college football. I thought it was a misprint when I looked at the box score.. Georgia was 9 for 29 passing.. Good Grief! Charlie Brown. My mission remains to convince the Cowboys to draft one of those guys. Either one will do.. Both spend a lot of time in the opposing backfield and neither seems to give a damn about a double team.

cern

Reaction score
given that hill is on ir, i can't make the judgment. gallimore looked good. hill had been looking good. perhaps we've got some good tackles for a change. and both young. no more 30 year old poe's and mccoy's.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Gallimore was always a very raw prospect who was going to take a while to develop. Played high school in Canada and then only got one good year of coaching in college, along with a scheme and technique change. So his being ineffective early on was to be expected.

But he has some athletic ability, and he has high character, and his effort is excellent. Usually those guys turn out to be at least solid players in time.

tunahelper

Reaction score
he owned pouncey a few time that is more then hill ever showed ever. he was very disruptive today good job by gallimore

He bull rushed Pouncey one time and handled him like he was Connor Williams.

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
Once again fans leap to make comparison statements, and denigrate a player on this team. I guess it's been too long since Hill was injured for some of these people to remember Hill was coming on as a player.

The beauty is both can be on the field at the same time.

Gallimore played well. reminds me of Russell Maryland.

thechosen1n2

Reaction score
The interesting thing about Hill is that he is more than a year YOUNGER than Neville Gallimore. He has growing to do still. I think once his body fully matures he's gonne be a beast!

I told him. Hes a kid playing the most "Manly" position in football. He doesnt even have his man strength yet.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
I am really happy with what we've seen from Gallimore, Hamilton and Ankou. We know Woods is a solid DT but he is overmatched against better offensive linemen .. He's a good rotational guy. The youngsters bring energy.. I still want one mega-disruptor in the draft next year. I watched the kids at Florida again this week and their two DTs, Campbell and Dunlap, flashed again. Georgia ran around left end for a 75 yard TD on the first play of the game.. and then proceeded gain 90 yards on the ground the rest of the game on 28 carries. Those kids really put the clamps on Georgia's running game after that one play and made anybody they put at QB look like he didn't belong playing college football. I thought it was a misprint when I looked at the box score.. Georgia was 9 for 29 passing.. Good Grief! Charlie Brown. My mission remains to convince the Cowboys to draft one of those guys. Either one will do.. Both spend a lot of time in the opposing backfield and neither seems to give a damn about a double team.
I thought Florida's best DT was Slayton? Hes the one walter football has going round 2.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
I thought Florida's best DT was Slayton? Hes the one walter football has going round 2.

I think you're right.. Slayton (56) and Campbell (55) are the ones I have been seeing do all the damage. I had to go back and watch some of the game again to be sure. Slaton is 6'5" 340.. Well at least he's listed at that.. I don't think he's quite that big but he definitely is a big big boy. Campbell is a little smaller at 295 but man is he quick. If we can get one of those guys in the second round I would be ecstatic but if that defense keeps playing at the level it has the past two games they might not last that long..

stilltheguru

Reaction score
I think you're right.. Slayton (56) and Campbell (55) are the ones I have been seeing do all the damage. I had to go back and watch some of the game again to be sure. Slaton is 6'5" 340.. Well at least he's listed at that.. I don't think he's quite that big but he definitely is a big big boy. Campbell is a little smaller at 295 but man is he quick. If we can get one of those guys in the second round I would be ecstatic but if that defense keeps playing at the level it has the past two games they might not last that long..
2nd is just the right spot for either him or jordan davis in georgia.....but again we have trash as a GM

3rdEyewarrior

Reaction score
If the defense keeps improving. Gallimore and diggs especially this season is a win. I really want gallimore to blow up. And have a top 5 pick
Also, l v e isn’t in his prime yet either. Remember ray Lewis really became the best at 26 years old.