Twitter: Gallimore, Joseph and McKeon still at least a couple weeks away

quickccc

Reaction score
21 day window ..? So instead of 3 weeks, it's really 6 weeks ? .. (sigh) :(

lk8701

Reaction score
Bossman Fat is probably too busy rapping to play football. He probably isn't really injured.

Aven8

Reaction score
Hell I forgot all about McKeon! Supposedly he’s another promising TE who can catch. Was decent in PS. I would try to trade Jarwin in the offseason.

lk8701

Reaction score
Wow *** kind of trash take is this?

https://www.d210.tv/2021/05/06/draft-analysis-cb-kelvin-josephs-fit-with-cowboys/

The other red flag, a rapping career that competes for his focus and according to Dane Brugler’s scouting report, scouts noted his rapping career may “supersede his football passion.” Joseph goes by the name “YKDV Bossman Fat” and released six albums. The Cowboys did extensive homework on Joseph and felt the talent upside/development outweighed the concerns. Rap is something he has always known but football if the life-changer.

“They [Cowboys organization] had people ask questions about rap, but this is what I’ve been doing my whole life. I haven’t been practicing and sweating and bleeding for no reason. This is what I’m going to do to feed my family, my son, and change my future.”

He already got paid so he will loaf around for the next 3 seasons and turn it on his 4th season (contract year) to get paid again.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Ugh. Next man up. We don’t play the Eagles every week, so I hope this level of performance can continue.

lk8701

Reaction score
Why would you have this amount of hatred for a player who hasn't taken a single regular season snap yet?

I don't hate him but it's tough to not be concerned about his red flags coming out of college. Robert Nkemdiche and Taco Charlton had similar concerns. I just can't give him the benefit of the doubt based on his history.

Zordon

Reaction score
I don't hate him but it's tough to not be concerned about his red flags coming out of college. Robert Nkemdiche and Taco Charlton had similar concerns. I just can't give him the benefit of the doubt based on his history.
You said he's probably not even injured. You have to hate a guy to say something like that.