Twitter: Gallimore, Joseph and McKeon still at least a couple weeks away

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
bcf011d75f2f39acf22ebe0bfb9b21f7.jpg
Well…..:laugh: that’s possible too.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Why do people say he doesn't want it, is loafing, etc? He pulled a groin. Those things are slow to heal and you can't rush them. And it's not a matter of pain --a cornerback simply can't function with one of those. Has nothing to do with willpower or want-to.

quickccc

Reaction score

visionary

Reaction score
Joseph has talent but he has missed a lot of time and that’s real tough on a rookie esp at CB

I think the best we can hope this year is that he remains healthy and is able to hold his own as an adequate starter then we can see what he really is next year

speedkilz88

Reaction score
https://www.bloggingtheboys.com/202...to-return-players-who-can-now-rejoin-the-team

So Gallimore can now rejoin the Cowboys team, but does he still have to wait
this 21 day window ESPN's Todd Archer is talkin' about ? Per IR rules and policies ?

And do we have to cut a player for these IR players to return to active roster ?
i would think Justin Hamilton would go if that's the case. ..
Once they start practicing they then have up to 21 days to either activate them or put them on IR for the year. If the player only needs a week that's all they would need to wait.

Creeper

Reaction score
Did McCarthy actually say Gallimore's name? I saw the quote and he did say Joseph and McKeon by name. He said no one was coming back this week though, other than the two COVID guys, Anae and Neal.

The way Golston showed up Monday, maybe Anae won't even be active this week. Too bad, Monday night was a perfect game situation for Anae. Cowboys had a big lead and could just rush the passer.