Twitter: Gallimore, Joseph and McKeon still at least a couple weeks away

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I don't hate him but it's tough to not be concerned about his red flags coming out of college. Robert Nkemdiche and Taco Charlton had similar concerns. I just can't give him the benefit of the doubt based on his history.
You just made up a scenario in your head that he's lying about being hurt as if the Cowboys don't have doctors on staff who are monitoring his injuries lol. Either you're stupid or you hate the guy and i'd rather believe you hate the guy lol.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Bossman Fat is probably too busy rapping to play football. He probably isn't really injured.

The Cowboys have medical personnel who are trained to diagnose if a player is actually injured or not.

I don't hate him but it's tough to not be concerned about his red flags coming out of college. Robert Nkemdiche and Taco Charlton had similar concerns. I just can't give him the benefit of the doubt based on his history.

Sounds more like you've already convicted him.

He isn't passionate about football. Fully Guaranteed Money: $4,692,717. He got paid so he will loaf around until his contract year.

Please elaborate on your conversations with him.

T-RO

Reaction score
Cowboys are going to have a hard time stashing/protecting all the players they like.

Good problem to have, but it is a problem.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
I guess these players were a lot worse injured weeks ago when it first happened than the team let on.

Didn’t say anything about OT Ball, right?

Mr_437

Reaction score
Bossman Fat is probably too busy rapping to play football. He probably isn't really injured.

C'mon man, we see your heart tho... it's cool.

On topic, the Cowboys really not missing any of those players, so why rush them back? Good strategy, just hope it's more about the roster than these players still needing time to heal.

blueblood70

Reaction score
https://www.d210.tv/2021/05/06/draft-analysis-cb-kelvin-josephs-fit-with-cowboys/

The other red flag, a rapping career that competes for his focus and according to Dane Brugler’s scouting report, scouts noted his rapping career may “supersede his football passion.” Joseph goes by the name “YKDV Bossman Fat” and released six albums. The Cowboys did extensive homework on Joseph and felt the talent upside/development outweighed the concerns. Rap is something he has always known but football if the life-changer.

“They [Cowboys organization] had people ask questions about rap, but this is what I’ve been doing my whole life. I haven’t been practicing and sweating and bleeding for no reason. This is what I’m going to do to feed my family, my son, and change my future.”

He already got paid so he will loaf around for the next 3 seasons and turn it on his 4th season (contract year) to get paid again.
Ignorant ridiculous take on this. :facepalm:

he got hurt is awaiting being off the IR. He didnt ask to go on IR for all we know hes fine but the dc fo stashed him there since we are loaded with DBS right now and your take is flat clueless because many and i mean many players have hobbies. Some are actually also inn the rap game including Beasley. But what is he different how say it because thats how im taking it.....:mad:

Just annoying fans attacking players character you never met the man and you can lay down that trash out of your mouth?..you dont know the guy..

Same fans here tried to tag parsons draft day, said he was immature and a locker room cancer and shouldn’t have been drafted so high he was raw and a reach..they were wrong!!! :angry:

quickccc

Reaction score
You just made up a scenario in your head that he's lying about being hurt as if the Cowboys don't have doctors on staff who are monitoring his injuries lol. Either you're stupid or you hate the guy and i'd rather believe you hate the guy lol.

Some people love to hate....they have to have a villain to hate .. and apparently that hate and that villain
is their own feel-strong.
It's sad. I feel so sorry for them.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
When Joseph was drafted I thought I'd be one of his "haters" but I've found myself defending him more than anything.

He is the most talented defensive back on the roster. If the Cowboys can harness that talent look out. You'll be sending a Dear, John letter to Trevon Diggs.

Scotman

Reaction score
I'm disappointed Joseph isn't out there competing. But, I'll wait until his is and plays before making any judgements about him. I hated the character questions when we drafted him. But I haven't seen anything to substantiate those to this point. No one in the organization has hinted at him focusing on anything other than football.

Rookies who get injured have an uphill battle to realize their potential. I'm hoping Joseph excels when he gets healthy.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
He isn't passionate about football. Fully Guaranteed Money: $4,692,717. He got paid so he will loaf around until his contract year.

It's to the point where I already write off our 2nd round pick as soon as it's made.

That being said, I'm ok with a decade of mediocre 2nd round picks if we land a Trevon Diggs out of it.

I hope Joseph pans out but I'm not holding my breath.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Either you're stupid or you hate the guy and i'd rather believe you hate the guy lol.

bcf011d75f2f39acf22ebe0bfb9b21f7.jpg